Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened or is happening with Roc Nation Sports?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Their Director of Operations is now Matchroom USA Director of Operations, maybe Hearn poached more than him. Not that I know what the hell a Director of Operations does, lol.

Comment

It's obsolete, I bought Jay Z last month for a few million and sold him on as a wedding present.

The recipients were very chuffed I might add.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
        I would guess they are more like a management team now. They no longer put on any of their own cards.
        I wonder Dusty Harrison is still with them. I saw him on Twitter saying he wanted to fight

Comment

They are making more money on NFL and NBA players. Guarantee contracts are good money.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            They are making more money on NFL and NBA players. Guarantee contracts are good money.
            ya

hoop and baseball(pitching) are where its at

Comment

Originally posted by Outworn View Post
              Bankrupt cos they DKSAB by signing two of the most boring fighters in Boringoquitter and BoreAndre CoWard.

RNS would've been thriving if they had gotten Broner.
              its not their fault they tried. bone headed broner is just a total dumbass and turned down a 40 million offer from them!

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                They got world champion Mo Hooker
                I'm sure that'll save them LOL! roc nation promotions is finished! jay z stick to the rap thing!

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Yep. He had their patch on his trunks
                  That patch probably represents 20% of their company assets these days.

Comment

Why would anyone sign with Roc Nation? They never didn't anything for any of their fighters. Their promoting sucked for Ward and Cotto. Daniel "Twitch" Franco landed in a coma after a fight and Roc Nation abandoned him. They have yet to do anything for him and his family. Pretty sad to hear that Roc Nation did him like that.

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
                      Why would anyone sign with Roc Nation? They never didn't anything for any of their fighters. Their promoting sucked for Ward and Cotto. Daniel "Twitch" Franco landed in a coma after a fight and Roc Nation abandoned him. They have yet to do anything for him and his family. Pretty sad to hear that Roc Nation did him like that.
                      lol you think promoters give a damn about anybody lol roc nation folded along with pbc

Comment

Working...
                      X