Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Salido's manager on fighting Broner: Salido will 'brush his hair all over the canvas"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
    but when a Zanfer fighter fights in the US it is always under the TR banner

Beltran has a deal with TR to co promote his fighters under their banner when they fight on US soil or US TV
    If they care~ do you think Top Rank cares about Salido and co-promoting his fights.

Like I said Top Rank could pitch a fit, and Zanfer would not want to mess around with that over such a small deal.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      If they care~ do you think Top Rank cares about Salido and co-promoting his fights.

Like I said Top Rank could pitch a fit, and Zanfer would not want to mess around with that over such a small deal.
      wait a minute why wouldn't you think TR would care? he's a champion fighting under their banner.

Comment

lol at that line & hell I wouldn't mind seeing this fight next time out.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
          wait a minute why wouldn't you think TR would care? he's a champion fighting under their banner.
          Because he isn't a big timer and he really doesn't have a long term future. What can they do with him other than spend money, there is no long run money to be made with him.

He is a poor investment~

Top Rank is cold blooded like that.

Anyway I was saying they may not care, if they do they do and this fight would never happen because there isn't enough in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            LOL @ so many people favoring Broner. Salido gave Gamboa and Marquez hell, beat Guerrero (who is now fighting at 147) but Broner whoops him?
            Gamboa downed him twice and still with 2 points deducted, won by a pretty wide margin.

But I imagine if Broner struggled with Ponce he would struggle even more with Salido. Salido would just have to chill with some of his wild swinging tho...

Comment

Working...
            X