No announcement yet.

Floyd don't usually get hit like that!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
    The way Mosley caught Floyd with them 2 big right hands raised a couple of questions...is Floyd slipping, has he lost his legs? Or was his strategy he had for that fight a come forward and brawl for a litle bit to make it exciting for the fans the cause of him getting hit like that?
    You make it sound like no one has ever landed a punch against Mayweather until May 1 and Mosley beat the hell out of Floyd. Mosley landed two good punches in round 2 and 92 pounches overall out of over 400 punches thrown. Based on two good punches, you are questioning whether Floyd has lost his legs and questioning his strategy?

Comment

Did it occur that maybe he *Gasp!* made a mistake? It happens. It means nothing.

Comment

Yes, Floyd got hit hard, hurt, and then Roger woke him up in the corner and it was all downhill from there. Roger predicted on 24/7 that Shane would start that hand twitching crap and expend too much energy instead of letting his punches go, and he was right. Paq will let his fists fly, not saying he will beat Floyd, but he will do better than Shane.

Comment

Floyd got hit 2 times while he studied Shane. Then put on a clinic on how to completely dominate an opponant!!!! It wasn't even close!!!! First time I've seen a black dude with a red face.... CRAZY!!

Comment

The way Mosley caught Floyd with them 2 big right hands raised a couple of questions...is Floyd slipping, has he lost his legs? Or was his strategy he had for that fight a come forward and brawl for a litle bit to make it exciting for the fans the cause of him getting hit like that?
            He wasn't use to Mosley's speed yet. And Mosley throws more of a hook type of right rather than a straight right like most people.

Comment

lucky shot!!!!!!!every boxer gets a lucky shot,believe if shane did that once in the 2nd rnd as talented and skillfull he is u really dont think he could do it again in 10 ****ing rnds.come on people think about it.why u think floyd came out since the third rnd becuase he knew that was shanes best punch and floyd took it pretty well.shane did stun him but mayweather put the defence on and schooled him

Comment

Originally posted by The Bay Bomber View Post
                He wasn't use to Mosley's speed yet. And Mosley throws more of a hook type of right rather than a straight right like most people.
                True, I agree with you, nice avatar dude, Cotto looks sick in that shot.

Comment

He was caught with two big shots in a 12 round fight. I wouldn't say it's a sign of him slipping these things tend to happen in a fight.

Comment

Umm I dont understand people and their logics. Everyone was saying shane was gonna ko floyd. That floyd was scared and pressured into fighting shane. They said FLoyd would run the whole fight and stink up the place with 12 rounds of boring boxing. Then when floyd takes what the fans say into consideration and fights toe to toe, "oh his legs are gone". Which one do you want people? Do you want floyd that boxes on his toes or the floyd that fights in a phone booth? Pick your choice because floyd proved he can do both. Fans are never satisfied, no matter what floyd does. And you know floyd must be good if he gets hit with a clean punch everyone goes crazy. Its because they not use to seeing floyd get hit, which is a good thing on floyd part. Floyd has stated over & over "no matter what i do or who i fight i wont get any credit". No matter who he fights, "oh he was old, he was too small, he's mind wasnt right, he gave too much blood". Its always an excuse. No matter who he fights he always hears "your floyd mayweather, your suppose to win". Where the world goes crazy is when floyd loses, or floyd gets caught with a clean punch. Mosley caught him twice, big deal! Floyd whooped him the rest of the fight punishing him, and hitting him with cleaner harder shots. There was several times when Shane was stunned. But lets dwell over one punch???

Comment

mosley set up the first big shot with a hard jab to the body. when he started throwing a soft jab floyd started countering him.

Comment

Working...
                      X