Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I sent an anonymous email to my co-worker Rebecca’s husband

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still nothing from Rebecca, apparently she called in sick so she is not dead at least

Comment

Thats snitching.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        Thats snitching.
        She should of thought of that before she became a home wrecker.

She got kids geez. If you don't love the person leave them instead of dogging them

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
          She should of thought of that before she became a home wrecker.

She got kids geez. If you don't love the person leave them instead of dogging them
          Says the guy who brags of introducing MDMA and buku ****sexuality into his marriage?
          Last edited by maracho; 09-19-2018, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Rebecca is back in office but now going through divorce she tried to kill herself two weeks ago

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
              Rebecca is back in office but now going through divorce she tried to kill herself two weeks ago
              Dear Mr. Pretty Boy32,

This message is being sent to you from the estate of Mr. Eoin Boner to implore you to stop the constant updates to the outside world regarding his marital status and all matters associated with such.

We are fully prepared to take this particular matter to court if a formal apology is not given in the next 69 hours for the slandering of an upstanding gentlemen in Eoin Boner. I am prepared to take this case pro boner and I like to paint.

Comment

Booooooooooooo....work is bad enough as it is, why take away the work sluts. Booooooo

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
                  Way to ruin a family... if you have concerns, you should’ve confronted your coworkers and not the husband.
                  The one who committed adultery is the one who ruined the family.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
                    Exactly, people doing that should be outed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
                      But it’s not your job to push someone over the edge... you have to give them a chance to right their wrong since they are the only one who can fix it, not some third party nobody.

Comment

Working...
                      X