Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Badou Jack Reacts To Mayweather-Pacquiao Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Badou Jack Reacts To Mayweather-Pacquiao Rematch

Badou Jack Video Interview - Former world welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather said Saturday he will face Manny Pacquiao later this year in a rematch of their 2015 superfight. In a posting on Instagram, Mayweather said he will come out of retirement to fight Pacquiao, three years after scoring a comfortable points victory over the veteran Filipino.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Everyone said GGG can't use age as an excuse - so I don't want to see FIomos using age as an excuse when Manny beats him this time.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
      Everyone said GGG can't use age as an excuse - so I don't want to see FIomos using age as an excuse when Manny beats him this time.
      I do not miss the days of ~50% of posters saying Fl#mo or Pacroid. Boxing sites had so many dummies on their sites back then...and we got a lot of dummies now so that should put my remark in perspective.

Comment

Manny will never beat Floyd as long as his ass points to the ground, be good to get rid of the last few Pac fanboys that still spam the forums.

Floyd easy UD again.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          I do not miss the days of ~50% of posters saying Fl#mo or Pacroid. Boxing sites had so many dummies on their sites back then...and we got a lot of dummies now so that should put my remark in perspective.
          Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          Manny will never beat Floyd as long as his ass points to the ground, be good to get rid of the last few Pac fanboys that still spam the forums.

Floyd easy UD again.

I remember all those great times about the Flomos and Pactards.

I copy paste the final words of Ferdinand Marcos. He said this:

I really don't wanna be on this website at all. But because a lot of boxing fans still sending me a constant message on FB by looking for me lol.

Well, To all the flomos fans, Keep sending me messages and it's all good. But in reality, we all know what happened in that fight. I will call the fight as I see it. Don't fucking tell me that Floyd won because he did a good job by taking Manny to school cause he did not.

I am not taking nothing away from Mayweather. He won the fight in the scorecard, but I'm not fully satisfied about the way he wins the fight because,

1. Floyd did not really school Manny around at all.
          2. I don't see any round that he cleanly hit Manny.
          3. All he did is back peddling and hugged Manny to death.

Please tell me which round of the fight Floyd really punches Manny's head off or cleanly hit Manny? NONE.

Lastly. He Floyd even failed to abuse the one handed fighter Manny in the ring LOL.

Don't celebrate your wins as if Floyd did school Manny around cause he did not. You know what happened right there, but it's all good. If I'm the Mayweather fan, I would not be celebrating to death about that kind of win cause it's funny to see someone running away from the one handed opponent all night. LOL.

This other was by Michael Angelo. He said this:

THERE YOU HAVE IT. Even LEWIS HAMILTON a FREE THINKING black BRITISH F1 CHAMPION think that MANNY WON the FIGHT. HE THINK FLOYD did NOTHING except RUN....RUN....and RUN from A ONE ARM INJURED MANNY.

LEWIS HAMILTON have BETTER IQ than YOU and FLOYD and other FLOMOS.
          GET REAL MAN. REPLAY of the VIDEO.....IT SAYS OTHERWISE- MANNY won the FIGHT.

THERE YOU HAVE IT. Despite the FACT that VEGAS UNDERTAKER DENIED a MEDICAL INJECTION on MANNY'S INJURED RIGHT SHOULDER and FIGHTING with ONE ARM. WHY FLOYD have MULTIPLE INJECTIONS on HIS HEALTHY BRITTLE HANDS.

Those are the final words of the most Cheer Leaders Pactards of all time.
          Last edited by Dasmius Shinobi; 09-16-2018, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Why, u do it for Canelo when he fought 36 yr old Floyd

Comment

Working...
            X