Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez Wants 3rd Canelo Fight in May, GGG To Rest Until Then

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG will be shot by then. This fight took everything out of GGG and it was most likely his last prime performance. After this punishment I can't see GGG improving or at least fighting on the same level as last night. Canelo will win convincingly by UD in the 3rd fight against an by then 37 year old past his prime GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Charlo vs. Canelo in Texas would be HUGE!

Saunders is a JOKE and robbed Artur Akavov who should of won their fight.
      Charlo vs Canelo would be huge for people like us. I would love that fight, but from a pure business stand point. The trilogy is by far the way to go. GGG is getting old and the buzz is still there for one more.

Comment

Easy money for canelo. Two fights and GGG outlanded in power shots both times, lower connect rate both times, white washed in body shots because he scared to get countered both times, face looking worse then canelo both times, got whooped when canelo fought on the back foot cried about begged canelo to Mexican style got whooped with canelo stalking him on the front foot. Missed 500 punches the first fight missed over 600 punches the second fight. Simple can't land clean hard shots on canelo. Meanwhile Canelo landed all his array of punches does whatever he wants and turned GGG into a 1 punch fighter .

We 2 fights in still hearing excuses for why GGG can only land jabs. He will look worse in a 3rd fight and probably knocked out which will be devestating for his legacy lol

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
          Can Canelo do any better than he just did against GGG on that quick of a turn around? Canelo can fight Saunders, but I just don't see any other fight even coming close to the buzz of the trilogy. It's all over the internet. Canelo vs. Saunders/Charlo = no casuals will care.

That being said, Canelo is going to demand the Lion's share for a third fight - I'd say 65/35 - maybe they will settle on 60/40, but no way Canelo is doing 55/45 again after he just picked up a win.

P.S. If Oscar is going to put Canelo in there in December, he's ******ed.
          The question is will be GGG shot by then ? Most likely because he took too much punishment last night and he turns 37 in April.

Comment

Funny thing is....Nobody seems to care about Floyd lil announcement lol....HOLD THIS L FLOYD

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
              Good idea to shelf GGG even from the gym until next year. He took a lot of punishment, as did Canelo.

There’s no way I’d let either fighter spar or be hit with anything for the remainder of the year.

I’m down for a third. How often do we get two absolutely special fighters who can bang at MW and have them empty out the toolbox?

I could watch those two exchange and box all day.

It’s a good day to be a fan of both.

I would love a third fight,you see thats the difference between real boxing fans aka "canelo fans" & Gggroupie stans who are the biggest hypocrite cuck fanbois in all of sports.Canelo fans want him to face the best,gggstans want him to stay paper champ above all else. Fans of Canelo respect the work hes put in from a young age against the best & biggest fights in boxing,& Triple L stans are usually fanbois of his because they think hes white/ because they hate Canelo/&/or because they bought into the complete mierda Ggg has been selling the fans all these years about "I want the best from 154 to 168, anyone who has balls to fight me/Im not businessman like Canelo I only fight for the belts & honoring boxing" then in reality he would turn around & cherrypick & cherrypick at every chance & chasing money instead of defending/unifying the belts at every opportunity,hes wasted most his career & now will use the excuse that hes old to avoid Charlo/Deryev/Jacobs in the future,hell just move up to 168 & fight 🍒 for eternity as supposed"tuneups."
              Last edited by kushking; 09-16-2018, 03:39 PM.

Comment

I think they should take another fight first. Canelo should fight Jacobs and GGG should fight Charlo. But Charlo is in the PBC protection program.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrij View Post
                  GGG will be shot by then. This fight took everything out of GGG and it was most likely his last prime performance. After this punishment I can't see GGG improving or at least fighting on the same level as last night. Canelo will win convincingly by UD in the 3rd fight against an by then 37 year old past his prime GGG.
                  I was going to say the same thing, he is battling father time at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                    Easy money for canelo. Two fights and GGG outlanded in power shots both times, lower connect rate both times, white washed in body shots because he scared to get countered both times, face looking worse then canelo both times, got whooped when canelo fought on the back foot cried about begged canelo to Mexican style got whooped with canelo stalking him on the front foot. Missed 500 punches the first fight missed over 600 punches the second fight. Simple can't land clean hard shots on canelo. Meanwhile Canelo landed all his array of punches does whatever he wants and turned GGG into a 1 punch fighter .

We 2 fights in still hearing excuses for why GGG can only land jabs. He will look worse in a 3rd fight and probably knocked out which will be devestating for his legacy lol
                    Yes GGG will look shot in the 3rd fight because very hard fight last night and he turns 37 and thats very old for an elite Middleweight. Usually only Heavyweights can compete at this age well.

Comment

If you aren't willing to make the proper adjustments there is no point. I hope they have the self awareness to see what they did wrong in training and in the fight. Really starting to believe the high altitude is catching up with him, he looked dead after a couple rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X