Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 09-11-2018, 10:23 AM #111
Pac is a drug cheat

Quoted: 5087 Post(s)
ADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 20,578.00
Posting the truth, keep beating them down. - ironmt 4-0 BlTCH.  KILL YOURSELF.  LMAOOOOO - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by travestyny View Post
SAYS THE BlTCH WHO DUCKED HIS OWN CHALLENGE AND GOT ROASTED 4-0.

You're always going to be my son, bltch
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
And I have proof of all of that!!!!

AFTER THAT 4-0 ASSWHOOPIN HE TOOK, CHALLENGES ME TO A DUEL TO PROVE I LIED AND CHEATED....

STATES THAT THE RULES DISQUALIFIES ANYONE WHO POSTS ABOUT WHO LIED AND CHEATED

BUT BUT BUT....WASN'T THAT WHAT YOU WERE GOING TO PROVE???? DIDN'T WANT TO GET EXPOSED, HUH ADP?

BY THE WAY, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GIVE ME THE POINTS THAT YOU OWE FOR LOSING 4-0 CLOWN?

DUCKY,

Can you please stop going into other threads and discussing your DUCKY moves?

Especially in a thread started by someone who specifically mentioned not to do this in his thread!!!

ADP02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-11-2018, 11:31 AM #112
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
fabie has a reputation beyond reputefabie has a reputation beyond reputefabie has a reputation beyond reputefabie has a reputation beyond reputefabie has a reputation beyond reputefabie has a reputation beyond reputefabie has a reputation beyond reputefabie has a reputation beyond reputefabie has a reputation beyond reputefabie has a reputation beyond reputefabie has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,035.38
Total Points: 8,124.38
bottoms up homey! - Vegan101 

I don't understand the animosity between fans of different boxers. BOXING is a competition but come on..not trying to be moralistic here but this has become a soap opera between fans now instead of the actual sports or boxing fans.

I like to see more of Pacquiao or Mayweather or any boxer but hopefully the boxing "industry" would clean up itself to attract more fans.
fabie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 11:52 AM #113
COLD HEARTBREAKER

Quoted: 4699 Post(s)
Kell Mercury has a reputation beyond reputeKell Mercury has a reputation beyond reputeKell Mercury has a reputation beyond reputeKell Mercury has a reputation beyond reputeKell Mercury has a reputation beyond reputeKell Mercury has a reputation beyond reputeKell Mercury has a reputation beyond reputeKell Mercury has a reputation beyond reputeKell Mercury has a reputation beyond reputeKell Mercury has a reputation beyond reputeKell Mercury has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 18,753.90
#2 - mathed #3 - mathed Thanks for the points bro! :) - Tyler_Durden Klitschko is knocking Fury down, cheers! - Krusher P4P #1 rip scott - angad10 
Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Enjoy bro - denium Abundance and prosperity - Weltschmerz No Message - Freedom. 
Scotty owning the Fluffs &amp; Furrys.. - BoxingFan85 Cheers, brother. And, RIP Weiland, best godamn alt rock singer eva. - Redd Foxx Cheers, brother.  Good thread.  I didn't have the guts to be the first one to make the Kessler analogy, but have been seriously thinking it. - Redd Foxx as promised - Kuyukut here's another one... - Kuyukut 
Enjoy using on Lou - Clegg Bet - Mc,Lovin Cheers Bud - BoxingFan85 USA USA USA - 123tommy All in on Errol brave as fuk - StudentOfDaGame 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Weltschmerz- Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - angad10 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Tyler_Durden Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -Weltschmerz- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Weltschmerz- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Cool View Post
Does Jinkee count?
I always wanted her to get with Vitali Klitschko and them leak a sex tape together on the net.
Kell Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 11:54 AM #114
No Boxing, No Life

Quoted: 1088 Post(s)
Hatesrats has a reputation beyond reputeHatesrats has a reputation beyond reputeHatesrats has a reputation beyond reputeHatesrats has a reputation beyond reputeHatesrats has a reputation beyond reputeHatesrats has a reputation beyond reputeHatesrats has a reputation beyond reputeHatesrats has a reputation beyond reputeHatesrats has a reputation beyond reputeHatesrats has a reputation beyond reputeHatesrats has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 8,165.20

They all became GEE, Kovalev & Loma fans...

Kovalev is out now, GEE is about to be released by them & Lomachenko has to many former Packy fans that the OG Loma fans fled.
Hatesrats is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 11:54 AM #115
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 482 Post(s)
Pac=Duran has a reputation beyond reputePac=Duran has a reputation beyond reputePac=Duran has a reputation beyond reputePac=Duran has a reputation beyond reputePac=Duran has a reputation beyond reputePac=Duran has a reputation beyond reputePac=Duran has a reputation beyond reputePac=Duran has a reputation beyond reputePac=Duran has a reputation beyond reputePac=Duran has a reputation beyond reputePac=Duran has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 9,437.81
Keep Crying, PBC is here to stay. - BrushMyHair! Stop Hating on #FreeBoxing4All. PBC is good for boxing. - BrushMyHair! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryxxx.. View Post
Because all I ever see is posters talking about Mayweather...They only come to Manny threads to bring up Floyd...I honestly do not get it, never seen anything like this before.. The guy had a great career and now seems to be floating into the deep end, No build up for his fight from his so called fans, yet soon as Floyds name is mentioned we get a 200 plus reply thread..
Mannys a legend mane. Always was alwayd will be.

Boxing is dead as **** in the US now. Mid 2000s when Manny was tearing it up with Morales Barerra and Marquez he had huge amounts of fans but people haemorrhage fans as they age.

We will always remember his career though. For me it was a stellar career of unparalleled excitement. He was an electrifying fighter.

And we might even get one last huge fighter vs A mere Con.
Pac=Duran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 11:56 AM #116
No Boxing, No Life

Quoted: 1088 Post(s)
Hatesrats has a reputation beyond reputeHatesrats has a reputation beyond reputeHatesrats has a reputation beyond reputeHatesrats has a reputation beyond reputeHatesrats has a reputation beyond reputeHatesrats has a reputation beyond reputeHatesrats has a reputation beyond reputeHatesrats has a reputation beyond reputeHatesrats has a reputation beyond reputeHatesrats has a reputation beyond reputeHatesrats has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 8,165.20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pac=Duran View Post
Mannys a legend mane. Always was alwayd will be.

Boxing is dead as **** in the US now. Mid 2000s when Manny was tearing it up with Morales Barerra and Marquez he had huge amounts of fans but people haemorrhage fans as they age.

We will always remember his career though. For me it was a stellar career of unparalleled excitement. He was an electrifying fighter.

And we might even get one last huge fighter vs A mere Con.
Boxing is 100% far from DEAD.
Hatesrats is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 01:26 PM #117
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 8999 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,030.38
Total Points: 26,369.28
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADP02 View Post
DUCKY,

Can you please stop going into other threads and discussing your DUCKY moves?

Especially in a thread started by someone who specifically mentioned not to do this in his thread!!!

Actually, all I said...after you claimed Larry was Mayweather's mother, was that I'm your daddy...because I am. It was YOU that brought up YOUR ducking ways, son. You know...like how you ducked your own challenge and ducked out of paying me the points that you owe.

DUCKY, CAN YOU PLEASE PAY YOUR DEBT FROM GETTING THE SHlT KICKED OUT OF YOU 4-0???!!!! BET WELCHERS GET NO RESPECT HERE!

Last edited by travestyny; 09-11-2018 at 01:34 PM.
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 09:57 PM #118
Pac is a drug cheat

Quoted: 5087 Post(s)
ADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 20,578.00
Posting the truth, keep beating them down. - ironmt 4-0 BlTCH.  KILL YOURSELF.  LMAOOOOO - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by travestyny View Post
Actually, all I said...after you claimed Larry was Mayweather's mother, was that I'm your daddy...because I am. It was YOU that brought up YOUR ducking ways, son. You know...like how you ducked your own challenge and ducked out of paying me the points that you owe.

DUCKY, CAN YOU PLEASE PAY YOUR DEBT FROM GETTING THE SHlT KICKED OUT OF YOU 4-0???!!!! BET WELCHERS GET NO RESPECT HERE!

It was someone else who came up with Larryxxx being Floyd's mother. I found that funny! I'm sure Larryxxx probably got a chuckle out of that one!

Yes, I know what you did DUCKY! You brought up that debate where you cheated and lied and now QUACKING. That is what I meant. Larryxxx specifically said stop doing that in his threads. It's up to you.

ADP02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 10:00 PM #119
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 8999 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,030.38
Total Points: 26,369.28
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADP02 View Post
It was someone else who came up with Larryxxx being Floyd's mother. I found that funny! I'm sure Larryxxx probably got a chuckle out of that one!

Yes, I know what you did DUCKY! You brought up that debate where you cheated and lied and now QUACKING. That is what I meant. Larryxxx specifically said stop doing that in his threads. It's up to you.

And I find it funny that you are my son and you still are able to cry without a head after getting decapitated 4-0 and welching on your debt. Pay your debt son. Still accusing me of cheating and lying, but still backing down.

I TOLD YOU DURING THE DEBATE THAT I WAS GOING TO BE CLOWNING YOU FOREVER IN THE END. MAYBE I WOULD HAVE LET UP IF YOU WOULD HAVE PAID YOUR DEBT YOU SCUMBAG. PAY UP!
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 10:05 PM #120
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1373 Post(s)
djtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,005.00
Total Points: 11,792.00
For your courage and honour on the battlefield - -LightsOut- lol - -LightsOut- For being NSB top poster - -Ironmike- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryxxx.. View Post
Being a fan is crazy aint it??? you go thru all these damn posts argue with so many damn people and if you ever had a chance to see the guy in real he would tell security to move you out the way and not even look at you....
Sad but true.

Be a fan of the sport.

I like the smack talk going on with this new crop. Hopefully we get the fights consistently without the rhetoric
djtmal is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
fans, manny, more??, real

User Tag List