Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: I'm Not Cashing Fury Out With Deontay Wilder!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    May the best man win. Whether it's Wilder or Fury. Just as long it is a good fight and no one gets hurt. It doesn't matter who takes the loss. Throughout history all champions have suffered a loss but it was always the great ones who've always managed to somehow turn their setbacks into comebacks. That's the problem with today's generation of boxers. They no longer believe in themselves. Everybody is afraid of taking risks and chances. No one wants to lose their undefeated records.

I like you bro, ur not like the rest of these wierdos. May the best man win! My rooting is put the side when the best fight and this is the best fight besides AJ vs either.

Comment

Great, Match up. Best thing about this is AJ and Eddie Hearn lose out.
      Eddie will have to pay a lot more to fight the winner of this fight.

Good job, for messing all the fans around.

Comment

The best fighting best, how it should be!

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          If Warren and Fury were looking to cash out they would be targeting AJ next year, not fighting Wilder in December for comparative peanuts!

The fact that they are risking that massive payday by fighting Wilder first proves that they are both very confident of beating him.
          Very true.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
            Great, Match up. Best thing about this is AJ and Eddie Hearn lose out.
            Eddie will have to pay a lot more to fight the winner of this fight.

Good job, for messing all the fans around.
            Good call......the true boxing fans have been involved in a business mans world for too long ...best fights , end of ....the Hearns have a history of using our sport and hopefully inc. sky sports uk they MIGHT learn a lesson, it's Not just about football mainstream fans...but us!

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post
              I like you bro, ur not like the rest of these wierdos. May the best man win! My rooting is put the side when the best fight and this is the best fight besides AJ vs either.
              I second that and appreciate the nice compliments, Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                May the best man win. Whether it's Wilder or Fury. Just as long it is a good fight and no one gets hurt. It doesn't matter who takes the loss. Throughout history all champions have suffered a loss but it was always the great ones who've always managed to somehow turn their setbacks into comebacks. That's the problem with today's generation of boxers. They no longer believe in themselves. Everybody is afraid of taking risks and chances. No one wants to lose their undefeated records.
                I totally agree but the fans are also partly to blame when they relegate a fighter to bum status if he loses...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  I totally agree but the fans are also partly to blame when they relegate a fighter to bum status if he loses...
                  Yeah that is true but my definition of a bum is a coward. A fighter who doesn't believe himself. A fighter who ducks and avoids opponents who they feel they cannot beat.

That is certainly not the case with either Wilder or Fury. Both of these guys are displaying a tremendous amount of courage by challenging one another.

Neither one of them had to take this fight but they are doing it for us the boxing fans. They want to give us the fights they we want to see; Which is the best fighting the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Azzie View Post
                    Yes you are Frank snake, you know Wilder knocks him out cold. Shame on you Frank snake.
                    You think Wilder can do more damage than Steve Cunningham...really?

Comment

Frank Warren just sprayed all over Hearn. Wilder’s purse will be going way up win or lose. Wilder actually reached out to Fury when he was down & out and encouraged him to come back. Funny how that was an article only once. Risky fight for both but they stepped up big time.
                      Hard to root against either but one thing is for sure:
                      I’M GOING TO BELFAST MOM!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X