This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That pretty much sparked it off.

Usual shit the media does before a major tournament, and Raheem seems to always be in the firing line.

Comment

• Originally posted by black.ink View Post
      Serious agenda going on with Raheem. Whatever he does, he can't win.

Spends money on family. Ridiculed.

Shops at Poundland. Ridiculed.

Has breakfast after POTY awards? Who does he think he is?

Buys expensive car.

Flies with budget airline.

Goes on holiday when season is over.

List goes on and on.
      Someone had to replace Rooney as the Suns go-to guy to bash once he left United and retired from England.

Those headlines wouldn't work with Kane as hes too boring and nice. So Sterling was the natural successor.

Comment

• Rooney was fucking 90 year old prostitutes, Sterling was buying batteries from Poundland.

I don't get it, he doesn't come across as a bad kid, and he does a lot for charity.

Comment

• Originally posted by black.ink View Post
          Rooney was fucking 90 year old prostitutes, Sterling was buying batteries from Poundland.

I don't get it, he doesn't come across as a bad kid, and he does a lot for charity.
          I thought that was made up tbh. And in any case he didn't deserve over a decade of abuse because of something stupid he did as a teen. Just as Sterling doesn't warrant half the hate he gets.

Go back further and it was Beckham. Even further back it was Gazza etc etc.

Comment

• Gave my source inside the club a proper seeing to for not informing me about the Fabinho transfer. He said his job was on the line had word got out so I forgave him. Good news is though he did tell me about our second buy which will again shock the footballing world. Apparently Oblak is all but done, we're gonna pay the full buy out clause of 90m. About time we had a proper keeper in nets.

Also Fekir is done, but he'll be announced after the World Cup.

Winning the fvc king lot next year, remember I said it.

Comment

• I do like how Liverpool literally buy players that obviously upgrade their team.

Chelsea haven’t done that since N’Golo Kante which is why their 5th now. With a miserable manager with no interest in the team that needs sacking.

Chelsea have to try for Lewandowski. If we can’t afford him don’t then buy Joshua King. We need Zaha

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                I thought that was made up tbh. And in any case he didn't deserve over a decade of abuse because of something stupid he did as a teen. Just as Sterling doesn't warrant half the hate he gets.

Go back further and it was Beckham. Even further back it was Gazza etc etc.
                Rooney/Beckham/Gazza all had far more on and off the pitch issues than Sterling has ever had though. There's nothing to even report on with him so the papers write headlines such as 'Raheem Sterling treats himself to breakfast despite missing out on PFA Young Player of the year award'.

An award he was jobbed on, just out of interest.

Also, Sky Sports News actually made things WORSE last night:

How is this even an actual thing?

Comment

• Mental.

Hope he scores at the WC and celebrates by pointing his leg towards the press box.

Comment

• United players have had to deal with this kind of stuff for years.. get a grip..

Why the **** are you looking at articles from the sun and expecting non biased actual reporting?

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                      United players have had to deal with this kind of stuff for years.. get a grip..

Why the **** are you looking at articles from the sun and expecting non biased actual reporting?
                      Got nothing to do with who he plays for. You miss the point.

I haven't looked at any articles from the Sun. Unless you've been living under a cave you'll have seen the embarrassing coverage on Sterling for the past few years. Dunno what you're even arguing.

Comment

Working...
                      X