Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jarrell Miller - Disgusting interview denying PED use.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is ridiculous, is every American boxer on steroids?

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      Jarrell Miller has issues in the head.
      He saw Canelo essentially get away with PED use by giving a BS excuse so his dumb a$$ tried to do the same thing. Maybe it should occur to him that Canelo is the sport's cash cow while Miller is just an overweight B grade opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
        He gets no slack. He's as bad as Canelo and Golden Boy cheating then expecting the public to believe their bull**** lies.
        I'm mocking him, which is the opposite of giving him slack :P

Comment

Originally posted by Redsox View Post
          it's pretty common knowledge that everyone in the top 10-15 in any division is on roids. it's a matter of who gets caught. which is a matter of money.
          Absolutely false. Some fighters have honor.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            He saw Canelo essentially get away with PED use by giving a BS excuse so his dumb a$$ tried to do the same thing. Maybe it should occur to him that Canelo is the sport's cash cow while Miller is just an overweight B grade opponent.

He's missing the most important piece of the equation: a fanbase.

Comment

Even before he failed the drugs test? I disliked him.

His smug smirk smile, and crap sense of humor that he thinks is humorous.

He is a prick, and his ass went against Joshua 'His ass would go again if he ever saw Joshua face to face'.

Comment

He'll never be the same if he fights again. No juice no stamina. He'll get ****ed up by pretty much everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
                  You said American dude. Povetkin ****ing cheated and had excuses. Not american.
                  Thats right, American and their ****ing endless list of excuses for why they got caught with peds, why they lost, why fights didnt happen. I suppose with me being a big Joshua fan i see a man lose and NOT make excuses so it makes it even more lame to see American fighters not only make an excuse for something but make about 10.

Who will ever forget BABY OIL and GYPSY BLACK MAGIC.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Why are you posting about PED use when the fighter in your avatar tested positive for PED's? You should have no issue with Miller cheating.
                    My issue is not the PEDS. My issue is the excuses. Im sick of Americans not being able to accept the blame for anything ever. Its just excuses excuses excuses all the time for everything.

Comment

Fury should fight pulev for revenge over hughi e loss. Not millder

Comment

Working...
                      X