Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Drops Khan, Gets TKO in Sixth After Hunter Stops It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
    Yo who is Vasquez trainer? She got him out there moving like rocky did after he trained in creeds gym for clubber Lang. Boy got rhythm

Comment

• Verdejo

Comment

• people may think that we are being a bit harsh on verdejo. i would argue the opposite.

this vasques guy is a pure journeyman. no speed, no power, punching technique looks like a bar room brawler, and just comes forward with no defense. and verdejo is in it neck and neck with him

Comment

• As per American commentators are a bag of fresh wank, ****ing terrible. Gimme some Roy Jones or Merchant none of this deepthroat ****in ****e.

Comment

• Agree with Bradley exact same Flaws in Verdejo ZERO Improvement

This is before the Accident so that is no excuse

Comment

• Originally posted by The3 View Post
              Even swollen I'd **** **** out of her

Comment

• Hanna Gabriel’s looking sexy

Comment

• Vasquez could've won this if he let his hands go more

Comment

• Originally posted by JeffHornSmiles View Post
                    people may think that we are being a bit harsh on verdejo. i would argue the opposite.

this vasques guy is a pure journeyman. no speed, no power, punching technique looks like a bar room brawler, and just comes forward with no defense. and verdejo is in it neck and neck with him
                    Vasquez is solid. He gave Ray Beltran a close fight. I don't think Verdejo is going to become a world champion but Vasquez is a good fighter.

Comment

• Verdejo lucky this is only 10 and not 12

Comment

Working...
                      X