Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you be excited for a Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk fight in November or Dec?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I think Usyk has a very good chance of beating all of the big 3. If he is still as good at Heavyweight and performs well before the Joshua fight I might pick him to beat AJ if they don't rob the guy.

Comment

AJ ain't fighting Usyk.
      Just more smoke from Hearn

Comment

Who cares.....................

Comment

The greatest Cruiserweight in recent memory, who is a decent size for a Heavyweight, versus the cashcow of the division and the fella holding all the alphabet titles. Any combination of these two, and/or Tyson Fury is going to be must-watch.

Comment

I would prefer Usyk to face someone like Povetkin or Ortiz first just so that he's a known quantity at the weight but it'd still be an exciting match-up even now. He has proven that he's a class above the cruiserweights so it's only natural for him to try and conquer the division above. He's clearly a more talented fighter than any of the heavyweights around right now with only a couple of possible exceptions. I could definitely envision him beating AJ

Comment

Undisputed CW champ vs the unified HW champ.....hell yeah

Comment

Definitely, it’s the 3rd best option available behind Fury and Wilder.

This would be AJ’s toughest opponent by a long way

Comment

This is the fight to make.
                  Forget about Wilder. Let it go stale.
                  Just curious how far has Usyk gone, afaic.

Comment

Always excited for Usyk, he's a special talent! War Usyk!

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      Need to see Usyk at HW he needs to be at around 225+ to mix it with the big HWs he doesn't have the power to compensate for the lack of size

I bet Bellew thinks Usyk's power will carry over just fine

Comment

Working...
                      X