Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

15k troops deployed in Mexico? Make Mexico great again?
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/mexico-de...173939311.html

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      That right here is why they have to end this wave of immigrants.
      low IQ ****tards like MCC been crying and complaining about how illegals are detained but we don't hear any real alternatives on how it should be done. meanwhile, trump gets Mexico and Guatemala to stifle the migrants from coming here in the first place, which is an actual alternative solution to catching and detaining them at the border, but these same low IQ ****tards turn around and laugh about the wall not being built (yet). it's clear they don't actually care about the migrants at these "concentration camps". it's really about "how can we one up trump on this issue."
      Last edited by John Barron; 06-24-2019, 06:00 PM.

Comment

When he hit a wall he stops posting. A few others are like that here. When they have nothing to say they look for a post in the internet and post it here with no research. As long as the piece supports their ideals it should suffice.
        FYI, I never "hit a wall", the trump kids around here are all laughs with ignorance. I do my own research which is why politics comes easy. There really is no challenge when you have history and policy in your corner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
          FYI, I never "hit a wall", the trump kids around here are all laughs with ignorance. I do my own research which is why politics comes easy. There really is no challenge when you have history and policy in your corner.
          You never hit a wall? So you are never wrong, your opinions are facts?

Comment

You never hit a wall? So you are never wrong, your opinions are facts?
            I wouldn't say I'm never wrong, but I would say I don't hit walls in these forums.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
              I wouldn't say I'm never wrong, but I would say I don't hit walls in these forums.
              You aren't known for keeping up.

Most of the time we engage, you end up not being able to get out of your own way.

Comment

• So Trump is putting sanctions on Iran. So far, so good... we'll see how this develops. Hopefully this is the end of all that and things can go back to 'normal'

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                  15k troops deployed in Mexico? Make Mexico great again?
                  https://www.yahoo.com/news/mexico-de...173939311.html
                  Seems like they are trying to placate trump. I’d rather they be on the look out for cartels smuggling dope than people trying to immigrate. But that’s just me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                    Seems like they are trying to placate trump. I’d rather they be on the look out for cartels smuggling dope than people trying to immigrate. But that’s just me.
                    Yeah that is just you. Corruption keeps drugs running.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                      Yeah that is just you. Corruption keeps drugs running.
                      Couldn’t we say the same of immigration?

Comment

Working...
                      X