Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn says AJ winning the rematch against Ruiz is greatest boxing comeback ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
    It’s not about sucking fighters off, which is ironic coming from you..

It’s about recognising talent. Fury is the best talent in the heavyweight division and i have been a supporter of his for years, i was one of the few on here that said he would beat Wlad because i knew how good he was. You will find plenty of posts on here of me condemning his failed test. I don’t know the in’s and out’s of it but i say any failed test should result in a lengthy ban, like he had.

He’s certainly not a coward. He fought and beat AJ’s best win before he did. He also fought and beat Wilder, who AJ didn’t fight. Fury is the only one that can say he’s fought the very best in the division at the time of fighting when he fought Wlad. AJ can never say he’s fought the best.

Fury is a level above Joshua. No shame in that he’s an excellent fighter but it’s just the truth. There’s no need for you to be so angry about that. Not everyone can be great. I’m a fan of plenty of B level fighters like AJ is, but i’m not angry that they’re not elite and start being hateful towards better fighters in their divisions, like you do.

It’s cool to support contenders like AJ, guys that aren’t great, because it makes the achievements more exciting. Obviously guys like AJ are never going to beat top level fighters, but it doesn’t mean we can’t support them in their efforts. Embrace it. Don’t be hateful towards greats like Fury.
    But he wanted nothing to do with AJ who was the number 1 in the division before his loss to Ruiz. He'd rather take on lesser fighters for much less money and talk about it instead of actually doing it. You just need to face up to those facts. Fury said he needed more time to prepare for AJ but then signed up for Wilder weeks later. He clearly saw Wilder as the lesser fighter.

AJ couldn't get that coward Wilder into the ring even though there were millions on the table and way beyond anything he could get anywhere else. But Wilder was happy to fight Fury the same way Fury was happy to fight him. They even talked about AJ more before their fight than they did of each other. Their insecurities were clear to see. It was pathetic. That's cowardice.

Fury was away from boxing by choice, not due to his ban. That's why it was backdated.

Wlad went back to the number 1 slot after Fury f3cked around. So yes, AJ did beat the best in the division. At least Wlad had the courage to fight him unlike those cowards Fury, Wilder and Ortiz.

What have I said that was hateful towards Fury? You mean speaking the truth? You hate that don't you? I can see. Your comments towards AJ though are clearly spiteful and mocking. It's clear you enjoyed him being beaten. But it's OK, people like you always end up with egg on your face.

AJ has a better resume than Fury but AJ is just a contender and Fury is great? Look, stop being so desperate and trying so hard. Instead of you angering me, I just laugh at how pathetic you really are. It's just sad. Either grow up, or don't bother replying to me because it's tiresome. It's like communicating with a brattish child.

We'll see who's great when the time comes. As I say, i'll keep an eye out fore you. we'll see what you have to say then. But there is a silver lining here. Fury and Wilder will finally pluck up the courage to fight him now they think he's been weakened. And when they do happen, we'll see who's great and who's not.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      But he wanted nothing to do with AJ who was the number 1 in the division before his loss to Ruiz. He'd rather take on lesser fighters for much less money and talk about it instead of actually doing it. You just need to face up to those facts. Fury said he needed more time to prepare for AJ but then signed up for Wilder weeks later. He clearly saw Wilder as the lesser fighter.

AJ couldn't get that coward Wilder into the ring even though there were millions on the table and way beyond anything he could get anywhere else. But Wilder was happy to fight Fury the same way Fury was happy to fight him. They even talked about AJ more before their fight than they did of each other. Their insecurities were clear to see. It was pathetic. That's cowardice.

Fury was away from boxing by choice, not due to his ban. That's why it was backdated.

Wlad went back to the number 1 slot after Fury f3cked around. So yes, AJ did beat the best in the division. At least Wlad had the courage to fight him unlike those cowards Fury, Wilder and Ortiz.

What have I said that was hateful towards Fury? You mean speaking the truth? You hate that don't you? I can see. Your comments towards AJ though are clearly spiteful and mocking. It's clear you enjoyed him being beaten. But it's OK, people like you always end up with egg on your face.

AJ has a better resume than Fury but AJ is just a contender and Fury is great? Look, stop being so desperate and trying so hard. Instead of you angering me, I just laugh at how pathetic you really are. It's just sad. Either grow up, or don't bother replying to me because it's tiresome. It's like communicating with a brattish child.

We'll see who's great when the time comes. As I say, i'll keep an eye out fore you. we'll see what you have to say then. But there is a silver lining here. Fury and Wilder will finally pluck up the courage to fight him now they think he's been weakened. And when they do happen, we'll see who's great and who's not.
      AJ can’t have a better resume than Fury when his best win is a Fury leftover. Those are the facts.

Comment

I suppose it depends on who you ask. If you are asking Anthony Joshua's promoter that is the kind of answer you are going to get. It is his job. Myself i believe Joshua was not running at 100% and i expect him to win the rematch. Im sure it would be seen as a very good comeback but not the greatest by the level headed Boxing fans who can speak with a level of honesty.

But according to all the Joshua haters on here he was always as bad as he looked last fight, he has been thoroughly exposed for exactly what he is, he should retire, he should certainly not take the rematch cuz hes not very good and Ruiz will just do the same again. He is a bum.

So if Anthony Joshua wins the rematch im guessing the Joshua haters who have said all the above will have to accept that by their assumptions of Anthony Joshua it is the greatest come back in Boxing history cuz Joshua does not have a chance in hell in the rematch.

Comment

Standard Eddie / AJ horsesheet

Comment

AJ shouldn't have lost in the 1st place.

Comment

AJ can’t have a better resume than Fury when his best win is a Fury leftover. Those are the facts.
              AJ has Povetkin, Wlad, Parker and Whyte.

Fury has Wlad and Wilder. It's clear to see who has the best resume.

Most fighters in history have lost so are a "Leftover" of somebody else. But they're still big wins regardless of you trying to play it down.

Also learn what a fact is please. This is nothing but opinion. And a shlt one at that.

And it's a good job you refused to answer any of my points. You know you can't.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                AJ has Povetkin, Wlad, Parker and Whyte.

Fury has Wlad and Wilder. It's clear to see who has the best resume.

Most fighters in history have lost so are a "Leftover" of somebody else. But they're still big wins regardless of you trying to play it down.

Also learn what a fact is please. This is nothing but opinion. And a shlt one at that.

And it's a good job you refused to answer any of my points. You know you can't.
                A younger active Wlad and Wilder is better than the guys you listed.

Whyte? Come on, the guy was going life and death with an old Chisora twice, look what Fury did to Chisora. And Parker isn’t exactly great, he’s lost his biggest fights and almost lost to Hughie Fury. Povetkin is old and nearly got iced by David Price and looked garbage since returning from his drug ban.

Comment

A younger active Wlad and Wilder is better than the guys you listed.

Whyte? Come on, the guy was going life and death with an old Chisora twice, look what Fury did to Chisora. And Parker isn’t exactly great, he’s lost his biggest fights and almost lost to Hughie Fury. Povetkin is old and nearly got iced by David Price and looked garbage since returning from his drug ban.
                  You're deluding yourself if you think Wlad was this much younger fighter when he took on Fury. Stop embarrassing yourself.

They all have better resumes than Wilder but you think it's sane to downplay them? I support AJ but do so with logic, facts and sense. You support Fury in a deranged way that makes me laugh at you. You're clearly biased and deluded. As I say, stop embarrassing yourself.

P.S You better be American because if you're British i'd be ashamed of you because you have the same level of reasoning and logic as they do. F3cking pathetic.

Comment

Too bad he cant do it, He got bested in every department, he was outboxed, out gunned, and outwilled !!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X