Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren: America is Now Probably More Aware of Fury Than Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    Yeah, Wilder gives the fans what they want. Especially the AJ fight. Oh, wait...

Maybe he gave them what they wanted when they booed him at the Brezeale weigh-in?
    Lol finally crawled outta that depressing stink hole since Aj got embarrassed in his US debut by The Snickers Man!

All AJ had to do was tell Hearns fûçk off and make the Wilder fight when he asked for 50 mill or threaten to buy out his contract if he wanted Wilder so bad!

Face it, your idol is a laughing stock in boxing right now!

Matter fact, are you hungry? Well then, grab yourself a Snickers, official snack of the first Mexican heavyweight champ Andy Ruiz jr!

Should of took the 50 mill man and not let Masta Hearns run your career lol

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      I don’t think he believes AJ is black??? He’s not used to seeing a Black man act classy. He thinks they all should be loud and obnoxious and start brawls in hotel room and hit women...

I miss understood your meaning! I apologize to you I’m man enough to admit when I’m wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        Schwarz was hungry? Hahahahahahaha.
        He was a hungry lion 🦁

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          Not another C@ck sucking PC liberal offended by EVERYTHING!!! Don’t you have some gay rally to attend to or some dresses to make your 5 year old son wear saying he’s transgender true neutral and should be able to marry a plant or squirrel???

Your LEADER broke the LAW and got CAUGHT....He obstructed justice. He's proven to be a CRIMMINAL...These are the FACTS.

His OWN lawyer called him a RACIST, he's probably gonna start a WAR (IRAN)
          Last edited by IHITBACK; 06-23-2019, 05:56 AM.

Comment

The "unbeatable" got fed some snickers and turned into Trevor Berbick

Comment

Originally posted by Terrell1555 View Post
              Point out one thing I said that was remotely racist Skidmark? But then again I really don’t give a fk because racist always call people who point out racism and bias racist! That tactic is old and tired! Everything I said was truth.
              You were talking about race like it matters. You’re clearly a vegan white girl with a black boyfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by IHITBACK View Post
                Your LEADER broke the LAW and got CAUGHT....He obstructed justice. He's proven to be a CRIMMINAL...These are the FACTS.

His OWN lawyer called him a RACIST, he's probably gonna start a WAR (IRAN)
                My leader??? I don't have a leader dumb fuk!

You Libs are just as bad as Pedophile PRIESTS! Only difference is they like boys and you like too dress boys up as GIRLS!

Comment

Originally posted by Terrell1555 View Post
                  I miss understood your meaning! I apologize to you I’m man enough to admit when I’m wrong!
                  No problem. I'll root for Wilder all day EVERYDAY over Fury. But I don't judge them about their personal feelings or beliefs. The only knock I hate Fury on is the PED's which is an In-Ring problem. I'm a huge Floyd Fan and bought almost all his fights he was the 1st to demand clean testing and he got sht on for it while Pac got away with not TESTING at all saying but I'm scurred of needles.

I'm probably one of very few Broner fans but he gives a SHT ton of his time and $$$$ to charities and helping ppl. The MEDIA never posts that sht!! So I can see why you say some of the things you say.

Fury - PED Cheater = GOOD
                  Wilder - CLEAN = BAD

Floyd - Clean = BAD
                  Pac - VERY suspect PED's = GOOD

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                    Lol finally crawled outta that depressing stink hole since Aj got embarrassed in his US debut by The Snickers Man!

All AJ had to do was tell Hearns fûçk off and make the Wilder fight when he asked for 50 mill or threaten to buy out his contract if he wanted Wilder so bad!

Face it, your idol is a laughing stock in boxing right now!

Matter fact, are you hungry? Well then, grab yourself a Snickers, official snack of the first Mexican heavyweight champ Andy Ruiz jr!

Should of took the 50 mill man and not let Masta Hearns run your career lol
                    I've been on here ever since the defeat. So you're wrong again.

That 50 Mill deal has been destroyed so many times now i'm not even going to waste any more time with a bunch of delusional morons who refuse fact or reason.

AJ should have bought out his contract to fight someone who was scared of him? That would have been a great idea. It's up there with another American coward in Floyd who said Manny had to leave Bob and fight on his promotion a few times if he wanted the fight. Haha.

I know you can't bare it, but you're going to have to face facts in that Wilder clearly did everything to duck. Don't forget everybody was calling for the fight but he said no until 2020. He even set up the Ortiz rematch that no one wanted before AJ had fought Ruiz because he didn't want him to call him out. He also said he'd turn down 50/50 if it was offered because he thought Hearn might offer it so he got in a whole new set of excuses. These are facts your delusion and lies cannot deny. No matter how desperate you are.

Comment

Working...
                    X