X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SterlingStained View Post
    dravon and ieasha.

of course. who didnt see that coming.

another version of the ghetto lottery. commit crimes and when you are dealt with, cry muh racism and sue the city passing on the costs to the tax payer.

That’s not a version of the ghetto lottery not even close.That was heavy handed gun play where a kid could have got killed .Police admitted it was a shop lifting call.Its all right to call them but you got to call them fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
      It quotes the Phoenix pd two in custody after shoplifting investigation.If the call went out as a robbery believe me he would have said so.
      Lets wait for the reports to come out from the PD. The 911 call should be available also. We know the media never gets it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
        Lets wait for the reports to come out from the PD. The 911 call should be available also. We know the media never gets it wrong.
        It’s a bad sign for the officers involved that the two people were released with all charges dropped.

Comment

Your at times a voice of reason. How do we know someone didn't call in a robbery? Could of been someone with a bone to pick we dont know. So the call goes out they were just robbed. Should the cops just ignore the call? How should they approach the car?

Maybe we should wait to hear the facts first? If I'm wrong and it was called in as it was, that a 4 year old stole a doll then give them the money and fire these fools.
          Like a professional. You don't say "I coulda just shot your face off in front of your kids" or w/e to a citizen like you're in a bad action movie.

Saying goofy sh^t like that suggests to me this guy doesn't have the best demeanor for a cop.

I get its a hard job, but maybe some of these cats who deal with citizens like this aren't fit to do the job.

Comment

If the cops actually put cuffs on a 4 year old, well I say Iesha (Harper) and Dravon should get paid....

I will be there to support my ''cousin'' $$$$$$

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
              That’s not a version of the ghetto lottery not even close.That was heavy handed gun play where a kid could have got killed .Police admitted it was a shop lifting call.Its all right to call them but you got to call them fair.
              of course it is. suing the city due to your crappy parenting skills.

look at these people.

they probably did this on purpose just so they can sue.

Comment

dravon and ieasha.

of course. who didnt see that coming.

another version of the ghetto lottery. commit crimes and when you are dealt with, cry muh racism and sue the city passing on the costs to the tax payer.

You a fake ass b!tch.

Comment

of course it is. suing the city due to your crappy parenting skills.

look at these people.

they probably did this on purpose just so they can sue.
                  The kid is 4 years old, you b!tch.

Comment

One issue I see here is the "tip" did the caller say they robbed the store? I'd like to hear the call. If the cops knew it was a doll and acted this way they need to be fired. That said there's no way I could see the cops acting like this if they knew that.

I can promise you there's more to the story. They may want to go after the caller but they wont have 10mil sooooo.
                    An anonymous tip they robbed the store yet the cops didn't verify with the store they were robbed???

So I can call the cops right now and say man down robbed Walmart and they'd come to your home guns drawn without confirming with Walmart that they were robbed???

You are not a libertarian. You're a police state Republican who thinks it's ok to smoke weed
                    Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 06-14-2019, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Like a professional. You don't say "I coulda just shot your face off in front of your kids" or w/e to a citizen like you're in a bad action movie.

Saying goofy sh^t like that suggests to me this guy doesn't have the best demeanor for a cop.

I get its a hard job, but maybe some of these cats who deal with citizens like this aren't fit to do the job.
                      99% aren't fit anymore. They're sick and tired of dealing with the BS everyday and all being lumped in as the bad guys. They should move on but much like politics the people in charge make too much money and have a union that protects them.

I know it seems I'm defending the cops but all I'm asking for is all the facts is all. How many times have we found out more? Much like the jussie case. People jumped to attention, even people running for POTUS without all the facts.

Like I said, if the 911 call comes back as a simple "someone stole a doll" and they acted like this then fire them and pay the lady.

Comment

Working...
                      X