Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder On Hearn 'Classless' Quip: I Feel The Same Way About Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=Sid-Knee;19805668]It's the fight the world wanted to see. Your nonsense won't change these facts. Thinking Wilder knew what would happen at a later date as to the reason for not making the fight is hilarious. Even better when you mention schooling. Haha.

Wilder ducked. That's just a fact. You can't deal with it though old man. Remember, not until 2020. Remember, be patient. Even though Showtime asked him why the fight isn't happening between the two. Wilder even made sure to sign the Ortiz fight before AJ fought Ruiz so he couldn't call him out on live TV. Haha.[/QUOTE

So the hardest puncher in the world ducked a guy who can't get out of his own way and has no chin? Don't think so!

Comment

• Wilder reminds me of Donald Trump. He's over-sensitive. He makes stuff up and then keeps saying it and somehow manages to convince morons that it's true.

Comment

• Originally posted by club fighter View Post
        Work on your one-liners.
        It wasn't a one liner, it was a clear instruction as you're in desperate need of instruction.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
          Yeah, the fear of AJ. Wilder needed to discredit Hearn to stop that fight from happening. That's where it comes from. Any f3cking idiot can see that.
          You are dumb as the day is long. Everybody in this site knows that you are a repetitive id1ot but you.

Comment

• Originally posted by DARTH SILKWORMS View Post
            Hearn and Finkel both agreed the fight would make more money if held in America. Wilder was willing to fight where the most money was. Joshua wasn't. So if you want to criticize Americans for not traveling, you should give examples where the fight was worth more outside of the US and the American refused to go. There aren't many examples of that.
            AJ was willing to fight Wilder in the US I've told you. This offer has been open since last year. What are you not getting about this?

Try every American Welter when Hearn offered the Brook fight to them. Once their biggest payday is on offer, you take it. They never made offers to Brook to fight in the US because the money wasn't there and they didn't want the fight anywhere. Ward refused big money offers for the Kessler and Froch rematches. You don't ride the coattails of popular fighters by insisting they travel for you. You don't see Brits or other nations fighters doing this. Once the payday is there, they take it. Why do you think Usyk came over here for Bellew? Rosales for Edwards? Bute for Froch?

Then you've got corruption which happens over there all the time. Peterson refused his biggest payday against Khan and insisted the fight happen in the states where he was ripped off on the cards and had to contend with a drug cheat. The ref was helping him as well by docking points to give Peterson the chance to rip him off. Fury has just been ripped off. Kessler was ripped off by Ward and his cheating. Kovalev too. Lewis against Holyfield. Korobov twice against Aleem and Charlo. It's never ending.

Froch fought for 325,000 Dollars to fight Ward in the final of the S6. Did you see him crying and b1tching though? No you didn't. Your guys are cowards who refuse to travel and want it on home soil where they're protected. Lots of times though they won't even fight at home...

Davis is ducking Loma and Farmer as well as top competition.
            Charlo ducked the Korobov rematch and anyone with a pulse.
            Thurman is ducking Spence.
            Spence and Crawford are ducking each other.
            Warren ducked McDonnell.
            Miller ducked Joyce and Pulev.
            Wilder is ducking Whyte and AJ.
            Cruz ducked a 3rd fight with Frampton in Ireland like he promised, and now Russell.
            Russell ducks anyone worth a damn.
            Mikey ducked Linares and Loma.
            Farmer is ducking Diaz.
            Hurd ducked Charlo

Just look at it, it's a f3cking joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Joshua is going to forever regret turning down that $50 million offer.
              Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              my favorite part is AJ actually asked for that 50 mil

i dont remember wilder asking DAZN to make him any offer...wilder seems just fine with the course that was plotted and how things were going....too bad AJ couldnt live up to his end of the deal cause hes not a man and cant fight
              Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
              It was $50 mil guaranteed plus upside and a concrete automatic rematch clause.
              AJ couldn't accept a $50million offer from BT because of his contract with Sky.

Comment

• Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                No I dont no
                I know. That's very clear.

Comment

• Originally posted by lowblows420 View Post
                  being sarcastic...you genuis...you don't get it wilder talking about being a boss but he was told by haymon to turn down 140m
                  Well, with the amount of crazies on here all the time it just looks like another crazy post. Sarcasm doesn't come through so easily on the internet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
                    Awwww how very precious. It’s nice to see you back defending your little sweetheart’s honor like this. You decided to stay away from AJ threads for a few days and now you are back in full regalia, taking up the sword and shield to stand by your man.

Your pattern is also so predictable. Don’t agree with someone? NO PROBLEM! I’ll try to belittle you instead of eating that warm crow like most of your other countrymen did. See they were MEN to come in here and take their kicks. You OTOH continued to play the passive aggressive.

You did see him get worked right? Right? He was looking like Apollo Creed when he dropped on his face to Ivan Drago. I think I actually sang, “There’s no easy way out” as AJ was tumbling all over the ring.

But I digress and shall offer you a bit of advice from one Abraham Lincoln, “Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.”
                    You're clearly a fool because i'm asking questions to people who are clearly lying. You don't like that do you? You just think you should have full reign to slander and lie about people all the time.

As I said, I've been on here every day since the fight. Look harder you idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
                      BWHAHAHAHHAHAHA
                      BWHAHAHAHAHHAHA
                      BWHAHAHAHHAHAHA

I guess now everyone knows they CAN beat AJ. Fact is everyone already knew it except his delusional fan bois. And the delusion is still strong in you.
                      Ortiz believed it so much he ran from an offer over 7 Mill. They refused unless they were paid 10 Mill. Yeah, they believed even though they took 500K to get in there against Wilder and actually lost the fight. Which means your money goes down, not up. They were still offered massive money though and ran.

Wilder said it was the biggest fight in the world but that didn't stop him from walking away from 100 Mill to set up a fight no one cares about. He did so quickly because he didn't want to be free should AJ beat Ruiz and call him out. Just face facts, he's a coward like most Americans. As are you because you create your own truth because real truth is too much to bare with your narcissism and delusion. It's pitiful the extremes you go to. It's f3cking creepy to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X