Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why aren't people keeping the same energy for Charlo-Cota as they were for GGG-Vanes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Dervy was ready. Loeffler said they didn't want to take that fight on short notice & HBO wasn't offering GGG enough money to take that fight. So GGG took an inactive junior middleweight. AJ was in a similar situation and picked a credible opponent. Vanes has even come out now and said he should've never took that fight.
    Also - so if a guy drops a belt rather than face a mandatory, and actually claims it is for money reasons as that fight won't sell, would you rake that guy over the coals worse than you do with GGG?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
      Also - so if a guy drops a belt rather than face a mandatory, and actually claims it is for money reasons as that fight won't sell, would you rake that guy over the coals worse than you do with GGG?
      I didn't know your was the guy trying to convince us GGG/Rolls is a good fight. If I had known that I never would've posted in this thread

Comment

I didn't know your was the guy trying to convince us GGG/Rolls is a good fight. If I had known that I never would've posted in this thread
        Lol - Find the post where I said that was a good fight. Not trying to be rude man but this is why most people on this site don't like you or take you seriously. You can't win arguments on the merits a lot of the time so you twist words around and shift goal posts.

Actually trying to help you out. I can tell posting on this forum is a big part of your life and I think you would get a lot more satisfaction from it if you became more of a boxing fan and had less of your self-worth tied up in certain fighters winning or losing.

Comment

Btw - again - let's see your answer here; giving you a chance to prove you are a real boxing fan and not a troll:

'Also - so if a guy drops a belt rather than face a mandatory, and actually claims it is for money reasons as that fight won't sell, would you rake that guy over the coals worse than you do with GGG?'

Comment

I didn't even know Harrison was out... damn, that sucks. I've never heard of the guy he's fighting but who's he gonna fight on 3 weeks notice? Makes no difference to me....

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
              I didn't even know Harrison was out... damn, that sucks. I've never heard of the guy he's fighting but who's he gonna fight on 3 weeks notice? Makes no difference to me....
              I agree...and as long as you had a similar opinion on GGG Vanes then you get my 'real fan' badge...which is basically one green K lol

Comment

Nobody was hyping Dervy as a world beater. We were simply saying that's a better fight than Vanes. Wouldn't you agree?
                Is there any proof that derv was able to even fight on short notice?

Comment

Btw - if I had known you were a guy who doesn't know it should be 'you were' instead of 'you was', I would never take your opinion about boxing, or anything else, seriously at all. And I did know that, so I never have taken you seriously lol.

I mean how can you try and claim to be smarter than someone and you can't even get that right? My 8 year old is learning you're and your right now and still knows how to get 'you were' right every time lol.

Internet allows for a lot of bragging without the shame that you should feel for comments like that lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
                    Btw - if I had known you were a guy who doesn't know it should be 'you were' instead of 'you was', I would never take your opinion about boxing, or anything else, seriously at all. And I did know that, so I never have taken you seriously lol.

I mean how can you try and claim to be smarter than someone and you can't even get that right? My 8 year old is learning you're and your right now and still knows how to get 'you were' right every time lol.

Internet allows for a lot of bragging without the shame that you should feel for comments like that lol.
                    That was an obvious typo. But I never graduated from high school. I'm not common sense & street smarts than book smarts. And that has led me to lead a pretty comfortable life. Especially considering where I came from.

Yes, I am smarter than most people hear. What I know can't be taught by memorizing words in a book. That's what sheep do.

Comment

what a stupid thread,GGG turned down his mando and chose Vanes who hadnt fought in 2 years

Comment

Working...
                      X