Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson Talking, Walking, Spending Weekends at Home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
    except this time he can't beat the crap out the girls and break their jaws. chickenson will forever be physically fuked up from that beating from gzvodyk the girls will be pimp slapping him up lol!
    Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
    Ok so he's talking and walking but is he slapping his bytches already? Only then he's fully functional again
    Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
    he has enough money now to start pimping again. have a whole stable of underage girls again
    Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
    those guys besides not being near a ring were also not pimps rapists beat up girls drugged them and put them out in the streets
    You guys are not boxing fans. You are bunch of morons for wishing any fighter to suffer great bodily harm as a result of the injuries they may have sustained in a boxing ring.

The sport has a bad enough image as it is and it's the major reason why it's no longer a mainstream sport and have only niche or marginalized audience to this day because hardly anybody watches it.

Comment

Great News Indeed!

Comment

Comment

I wouldn't want to be chickenson no way no how! even without the brain damage he took from the gzvodyk beating he's a scumbag human trafficker that will follow him forever he's felon who can't travel to other countries. He will always be remembered for that! he'll never be a 100 percent he was in a coma for awhile he took a ton of damage to his brain at his age you can't recover from that! Its over for him he got his ending perfectly! like a movie! a bad guy going out in a bad way!
          A hit dog will holler every single time.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
            this is a classic example of not knowing a single shit about boxing.

Especially in Light heavyweight, every single fight is dangerous regardless of the opponent.
            Every fight in any weight class is dangerous, dumbass. One punch can finish and end a career. But this man brought it upon himself fighting bums since capturing his belt , the last good fighter he fought was Chad Dawson 6 years ago , you cannot be fighting tomato cans and then fight a good fighter and expect to dominate him as the bums prior

Comment

All you Captain-save-hoes gotta chill.. majority of those girls sell themselves for money, that’s it. Nobody is putting gun to their heads to prostitute.

Comment

Im glad hes ok. What i cant figure out is how he got so seriously hurt in that fight. Ive seen far worse with NO INJURIES.

Comment

I wouldn't want to be chickenson no way no how! even without the brain damage he took from the gzvodyk beating he's a scumbag human trafficker that will follow him forever he's felon who can't travel to other countries. He will always be remembered for that! he'll never be a 100 percent he was in a coma for awhile he took a ton of damage to his brain at his age you can't recover from that! Its over for him he got his ending perfectly! like a movie! a bad guy going out in a bad way!
                  Get over yourself already. Lol human trafficker? He was muscle not some criminal mastermind. He was an immigrant that fell victim to the ghetto in a foreign country. Happens all over the world and is a lot worse in other countries.

Comment

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
                    Not brilliant just disgusting bro. Pointing the finger at everything else is one thing but trying to understand what makes you any different? Putting your humanity up for sale over a fight? Flooding your spirit with disgusting emotion, why? When was the last time you had a fair fight? To be honest the world is this way because weak a$$ individuals co-sign the bs instead of being your own change. But somehow Adonis has to atone for not taking the fight you wanted to see? Guess this was GOD’S will? Gtfoh bumski it’s his life and you don’t strike me as the guy that would be gracious for anything he did to put his life on the line for you. Find your self and you won’t show up thinking like a single called organism. More to life than the disappointments, you sound spoiled bro. You never lived anyone else’s life so stop pretending you know what others are going through in the world. Most of all quit pretending you haven’t made mistakes.
                    Everyone makes mistakes and especially me. The rest of your post doesn't really make sense and I'm not trying to be offensive.

Adonis was an entertaining fighter. It just bothers me that he wants or expects people to pity him for literally getting knocked into a coma, but he also wants people to look the other way when he clowned the opponents he knocked out.

Adonis had little to no respect for his opponents and was classless. He has a history of being a punk related to assaulting and raping girls in Canada (not some hard neighborhood) and did soft time in a Canadian country club.

If you want to discuss this further we can, but I don't know what you're trying to say

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
                      Im glad hes ok. What i cant figure out is how he got so seriously hurt in that fight. Ive seen far worse with NO INJURIES.
                      Adonis was 39 or 40 years old when the injury occurred and while the individual shot wasn't thudding I'd bet a lot of money he had preexisting CTE or trauma to the head/brain. The punch/series of punches aggravated his CTE and/or previous trauma to the head/brain.

You're right that the individual shot didn't look that bad. Reminds me of Mikey Garcia's KO of Zlativacanin...

https://youtu.be/Rno3t3SDaUI?t=612

Again it was a hard shot, no doubt, but the way the punch put Zlativacanin out was surprising. It definitely didn't look that bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X