No announcement yet.

Teen shot dead after knocking on the wrong door

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    Nothing to see here folks, the killer is black.

9 responses on here max

No BLM protests

No politicians calling for gun control

No left wing celebrities tweeting about it to "raise awareness" from their mansions in the hills.
    Black people should give reparations.
    Down with blacky.
    Black privilege.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
      Down with blacky.
      Black privilege.
      Isn't it cute how some of these guys are ELATED when they find an alleged offender is black?
      Used to irritate me but I've learned that guys like that are half ******ed anyway so now I just laugh when I see them get worked up.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
        Pic of the murderer. For some reason this is how I pictured Siablo to look like!

He probably got mad at the deceased man's good hairline and felt insecure talking to him. They exchanged words, the deceased mentioned the murderers cul-de-sac like hairline and the guy couldn't take the insult. Open and shut case

Comment

Pic of the murderer. For some reason this is how I pictured Siablo to look like!

same here. siablo14 where were you this Friday?

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
            Down with blacky.
            Black privilege.
            Shut up, bltch.

Comment

No BLM protests
              BLM protest against police abuse/brutality. I don't recall reading the perpetrator was an active police officer.

It's a shame, isn't it? If they don't call for it when a single shooter kills 20, 30, 40.....I wouldn't expect the loss of one life to cause them to call for it now.

No left wing celebrities tweeting about it to "raise awareness" from their mansions in the hills.
              No right wing celebrities tweeting about it to "raise awareness" from their mansions in the hills.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                BLM protest against police abuse/brutality. I don't recall reading the perpetrator was an active police officer.

It's a shame, isn't it? If they don't call for it when a single shooter kills 20, 30, 40.....I wouldn't expect the loss of one life to cause them to call for it now.

No right wing celebrities tweeting about it to "raise awareness" from their mansions in the hills.
                what are you talking about? gun control is front and center every time a mass shooting occurs. 1 or 100, it doesn't matter, the second amendment has its purpose.

pointing out the left's hypocrisy doesn't make the right hypocrites, this isn't a tit for tat issue. anyways even if the right wing were to "raise awareness" it would be deemed racist still because liberals, blacks for the most part are allergic to statistics and the truth. funny BLM is mentioned because they're a great example of this allergy to statistics and the truth about cops killing blacks.
                Last edited by John Barron; 04-01-2019, 05:48 AM.

Comment

Nothing to see here folks, the killer is black.

9 responses on here max

No BLM protests

Somebody still died man.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                    what are you talking about? gun control is front and center every time a mass shooting occurs. 1 or 100, it doesn't matter, the second amendment has its purpose.
                    Let me make it clearer. How close have we gotten to gun control when 20, 30, 40 people have been killed by a single gunman? Not very close, right? So why would anyone expect there to be a big uproar about gun control when one person dies? It's really called common sense.

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                    pointing out the left's hypocrisy doesn't make the right hypocrites, this isn't a tit for tat issue. anyways even if the right wing were to "raise awareness", it would be deemed racist still because liberals, blacks for the most part are allergic to statistics and the truth.
                    Let me give you what's true about this.

People like some of the posters who like to bring this shlt up ONLY want to talk about black on black crime when a White person shoots up a school or when police kill blacks. Maybe because they aren't smart enough to be able to separate issues. They have this imaginary race war going on in their heads so that every time a White person does something wrong, THAT is when they want to bring up black on black crime. Or when Black people discuss police killing blacks, THAT is when they want to talk about Black on Black crime. As if they aren't two separate issues. If you find that you only care to discuss Black on Black crime when Blacks are killed by police, or when Whites perform a mass killing, then there obviously is something wrong with you.

This story here about an incident involving two black males is just cherrypicked for more of the same crying about race and politics around here, instead of allowing people to simply discuss what occurred. Why do some of you need to interject this racial and political shlt into everything! This killing obviously had NOTHING to do with race or politics.

This is the bottom line:

1. If you want to call out BLM for not protesting when a black man kills a black man, then you don't understand the purpose of BLM and you probably shouldn't talk about something you don't understand.

2. If you want to call out politicians for not calling for gun control during every individual killing of a (black) person, then you should probably have been on the front line yourself screaming your heads off for gun control when multiple people are killed, and when singular white people are killed by whites as well.

3. If you want to call out the left wing for not "raising awareness," then call out the right wing for not "raising awareness" until some tragedy happens concerning white folk or officers sworn to protect and serve killing citizens. Or how about raising awareness of the white on white crime statistics that maybe "conservatives, whites for the most part" are allergic to. It's that simple.

What are the white on white homicide rates? Where were the posts like this when this guy killed a white guy? I know it was discussed here.

I don't recall seeing posts about gun control or raising awareness after this one. Do you?
                    Last edited by travestyny; 04-01-2019, 06:13 AM.

Comment

You are the one who comes closest to picturing how i look.

All the others believe i am a rasta but how did you figure out that that how i kinda look?

Comment

Working...
                      X