Collapse
No announcement yet.

HAHA Eat crow all you Lebron haters!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAHA Eat crow all you Lebron haters!!!

I've been on Lebron's dick since his 2nd season. Saying he's the best player in the league as a sop****re. As far as I'm concerned he should have been getting the mvp trophy since his 2nd season on(until this year I think Curry deserved it).

And everyone kept saying I didn't know **** and that he wasn't gonna win anything. Well look at this, he just took a bunch of scrubs to the finals for a third time (2007, 2015, 2016) and beat the best team in NBA history after being down 3-1.

This has cemented him as the best all-time no question. He can retire today and he is the greatest all-time. No one has ever accomplished as much as he has in his career.

I'm drunk as **** not going to work tomorrow. Celebrating like my hometown team won and I'm not even a Cavs fan lol. WOOOOO!!!!

LBJ GREATEST EVER!!!

Comment

Comment

For somebody who claims the new school would kill the old school I'm surprised to hear you call Kyrie a scrub. Love a scrub, Thompson and even Jr Smith a scrub. I guess when trying to make a point, you forget your past arguments..

Comment

Lebron can win 10 more rings and you still dksabasketball.

Comment

what happened to the "elite defender" Curry?

Comment

i wish i could get in contact with lebron's trainer and hook me up with a routine. that dude is just so strong.

Comment

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
                what happened to the "elite defender" Curry?
                Lol exactly

Comment

Lmfao he just called the warriors the best team in nba history lol. He dksab

Comment

rooted for lebron because of cleveland sports drought.

lebron already has the SF GOAT title.

overall GOAT is still MJ.

Comment

Working...
                    X