Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs James Kirkland in a BKB Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a good reason why floyd ducked Kirkland hard back in 2011. I remember the video of floyd hiding in the lobby of the MGM asking his bodyguards to cover him up because Kirkland was looking for him lol. I think it was up on Ellie Seckbachs channel.

Comment

Floyd is a very precise puncher he connects with 8oz gloves its lights out for kirkland

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        There is a good reason why floyd ducked Kirkland hard back in 2011. I remember the video of floyd hiding in the lobby of the MGM asking his bodyguards to cover him up because Kirkland was looking for him lol. I think it was up on Ellie Seckbachs channel.
        LOL..damn you love to make **** up

Comment

Originally posted by Rahat View Post
          Floyd is a very precise puncher he connects with 8oz gloves its lights out for kirkland
          All of the sudden 39yr old brittle hands legs half gone floyd is a big puncher?

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
            well, floyd has ducked a prime pacquiao, cotto, mosley, margarito, williams, kostya and a few others. it wouldn't surprise me if he did duck a prime kirkland too.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
              All of the sudden 39yr old brittle hands legs half gone floyd is a big puncher?
              Who said he was a big puncher?? Kirkland has a **** chin and 0 defense,if anything he would be cut and swollen up and stopped due to extreme fatigue

Comment

Originally posted by moonboxer86 View Post
                well, floyd has ducked a prime pacquiao, cotto, mosley, margarito, williams, kostya and a few others. it wouldn't surprise me if he did duck a prime kirkland too.
                I thought you were leaving Freedom

Comment

lol @ Floyd fanboys claiming he'd KO Kirkland

Kirkland's chin is awful, but Floydette would be scared of taking any risks against arguably the hardest puncher at 154. Add the fact that Floyd punches like a 15yo girl nowadays, and a KO w is a big no no.

The end result would be a boring ass UD for Floyd, won with nothing but lovetaps

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    Who said he was a big puncher?? Kirkland has a **** chin and 0 defense,if anything he would be cut and swollen up and stopped due to extreme fatigue
                    That is a possibility...but floyd being DQd for constantly stepping out of bounds is too. Bkb is a different format than a ring. I'm not a fan of it at all...that thing around the edge is nothing more than a tripping hazard. Only a matter of time til someone gets seriously hurt getting KOd while they are concentrating on regaining their footing.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
                      lol @ Floyd fanboys claiming he'd KO Kirkland

Kirkland's chin is awful, but Floydette would be scared of taking any risks against arguably the hardest puncher at 154. Add the fact that Floyd punches like a 15yo girl nowadays, and a KO w is a big no no.

The end result would be a boring ass UD for Floyd, won with nothing but lovetaps
                      so you answered the question..Floyd wins

Comment

Working...
                      X