Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally....a rumor on James Kirkland!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was wondering what is going on with him. It would great to get him back into the mix

Comment

Kirkland is a strong exciting fighter....and that is about it..he had 0 boxing IQ and can not adjust in a fight...yes he is entertaining but that is about it

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Maciel gonna Ishida this fool, fam.

And that's real talk.
        I was butt hurt when Kirkland good boy'd Tapia.

Tapia lives literally a town away from me so I was rooting for him hard, then he gets sent on Queer Street :'(

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          I was butt hurt when Kirkland good boy'd Tapia.

Tapia lives literally a town away from me so I was rooting for him hard, then he gets sent on Queer Street :'(
          As an ex jersey boy, I was also roooting for him. His corner was ******ed for not stopping that fight. I'm glad he dumbed them.

Comment

Mandingo should fight Ishida and redeem himself.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              Kirkland is a strong exciting fighter....and that is about it..he had 0 boxing IQ and can not adjust in a fight...yes he is entertaining but that is about it
              Dude's like only hurt when he doesn't know the punch is coming... when he doesn't though, he gets beat the fuck up

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Good to hear. I like Kirkland we need to see more of him, I wouldn't mind seeing a Tapia fight again either.
                I concur, my friend.

Comment

Working...
                X