• which is a more credible fight? rios/pac or canelo/may

what you think? at 140 and 154.
    a barnburner/FOTY between bambam vs PAC
    30.36%
    or a mayweather cherrypick against a green but popular saul canelo
    69.64%

i'm gonna go with canelo/may simply because canelo is better p4p than rios

Comment

Mayweather vs Alvarez is more credible. Theyre both champions at 154 decent fight. Pac Rios can be a more credible fight with just 1 or 2 fights. He gets a 140 strap or whips a 147 top 10 contender than pac rios is a great fight in every category. Legacy, legitimacy and excitement.

Comment

Canelo/May. Canelo is the better fighter than Rios and is also a lot bigger. May would have to go up against a much bigger and better fighter where as Rios would not hold such a size advantage over Pac, not to mention he is definitely the less skilled fighter.

Comment

Think of May/Rios. Yeah, Rios shouldn't be with anyone elite. I'm going with Canelo/May.

Comment

The guys who are in the same weight class

Comment

Originally posted by ajohnz View Post
              i'm gonna go with canelo/may simply because canelo is better p4p than rios
              Canelo, is that you? Lets c, Rios fought Alvarado, Abril, Acosta, Petterson, Antillon
              Canelo, Mosley, Cintron, Gomez, Lopez, Baldomir, Hatton, hail to the new P4P KING

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
                doesn't rios come in at like 150+ on fight night?
                Last night he came in under 150, so thats about a 9 pound gain from the JWW limit. Floyd weighed in at 151 (at the weigh in, they didnt disclose the fight night weights) in a JMW fight against Cotto and Canelo is bigger than Cotto. So I think Canelo would hold a bigger size advantage over May than Rios would over Pac.

Comment

Canelo/Mayweather

Just based on size.

Rios would come in as the less skilled smaller fighter.

Canelo would come in as the less skilled bigger fighter.

Comment

LOL so an unproven canelo without any win against any decent 154 is more credible?

Comment

Working...
                    X