No announcement yet.

I LOOOVE me some CHINO!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    Maidana has a fight of the year candidate in every ****ing year. In 2009 against Victor Ortiz. In 2010 against Amir Khan. In 2011 against Erik Morales. And in 2012 and against Jesus Soto Karass. Very under appreciated guy.
    Very true and the sad thing is alot of people will still **** on him on here

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolino View Post
      He has a pretty heavy jab. If you see the knock down and the final TKO, both start with Soto going back because of the jab. I hope he keeps improving his jab.
      he's just going improve more and more with garcia

Comment

i never thought i would be a fan of a dirty fighter.

Comment

in chino we trust.

Comment

someone .gif maidana on the ropes bobbing and weaving and shoulder rolling

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
              Very true and the sad thing is alot of people will still **** on him on here
              How can anyone possibly **** on him? He brings a war mentality to every fight and will stop at nothing to put his opponent to sleep. Anyone who mixes it up with him can fully expect a war, each time and every time.

Comment

Great fighter to watch, always brings it in every fight. He is a bit dirty, though.

Comment

I actually thought maidana looked improved he really impressed me in this fight

Comment

Lol Maidana is one of my favorites. I was shocked and happy to see him jabbing, fighting off the ropes, shoulder rolling, throwing nice combinations and throwing straight punches. Garcia has done wonders with him already. He's a bit dirty know, which I have known for years but it's cool though haha.

Comment

First time I saw Chino fight was against Ortiz and I was hooked instantly. One of my favorites

Comment

Working...
                      X