No announcement yet.

Williams: "Im going back to 147, Im coming for Floyd and Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    That's such bull**** bro!!! Just like he asked Pavlik for a 50/50 split and not being the draw and risking the belts only to turn around and do his typical **** of people not fighting him. He is where he's at cause of his ass thinking he should get the bigger pot.
    Another thing too, I might give Margarito the benefit of the doubt and see if he wants to fight Paul Williams if he can get his license back. I will say that he did at least get in the ring with him once which is more than I can say about the other guys.

Comment

There's plenty of fights to be made at 154. No need for Williams to drop down to 147.

Anyway, hasn't Paul looked better at 154 and 160? I think he looks a lot better.

Fighters like Williams can't go chasing the Golden Goose. He needs to be the man at 154 or 160. I highly doubt Pac or Floyd would want to risk getting beat by a string bean like Williams. He doesn't bring the $$$ and doesn't bring the fans.

Why would Floyd or Pac fight Williams for peanuts when they can fight Cotto, Margarito, Mosley, Hatton etc. for more money with less risk?

PWill, do yourself a favor and forget about Pac and Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        Give me some examples. What elite WW did he run from??

"He is where he is" Hes a Top P4Pounder in the sport. Thats where he is.
        Carlos quintana 3........................

Comment

Working...
        X