Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gayweather getting praises for agreeing to figh SSM is actually an insult

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

theres nothing else to really praise him about ...

Comment

Originally posted by LoveDoctor View Post
      Floyd vs Mosley >>>Pac vs Clottey
      Originally posted by Ballroom Guru View Post
      Thats what they want many fans to believe
      Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
      it is like that.
      2 fighters that are on the p4p list againts
      1 fighter that is in the p4p list and another one that it is not even in the top20 p4p list.
      its funny how the *****s are discrediting Clottey. Clottey is a tougher fight than floyd has taken since Castillo in 02 (well maybe exluding Oscar, but thats debatable). At the moment Pac chose Clottey he was the toughest fight out there other than floyd. Fact is all of the recognized WWs have fought tougher opposition that floyd has at WW.

Shane
      Cotto
      Margo
      Clottey
      Pac
      PWill
      Judah
      even Collazo and Quintana

Did any of the *****s give any of these fighters THIS MUCH Credit that they are giving to Floyd?? Fighting Shane is a BIG step towards the right direction, but he should have been doing this all along.

Comment

Oh and before you start bashing Clottey, keep in mind that he beat Floyd's best wins at WW (Judah and Baldy)

Comment

Originally posted by Williamb45 View Post
          Oh and before you start bashing Clottey, keep in mind that he beat Floyd's best wins at WW (Judah and Baldy)
          Clottey lost to Baldomir and beat a Judah that had already been KO'ed by Cotto. Nice try.
          Last edited by Ringthebell; 02-12-2010, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringthebell View Post
            Clottey lost to Baldomir and beat a Judah that had already been KO'ed by Cotto. Nice try.
            Judah had been KO'ed by Kostya and JUST lost to the GREAT baldy. as for Baldy, did you see that fight, I suppose Jones Jr lost to Griffin as well

Comment

Originally posted by Ballroom Guru View Post
              Of course he is a boxer, he is supposed to fight without being pushed.

What hapened to Fraud is that he was like a crippled adult being able to walk for the first time due to miracle of sorts. Lots of people applauded because he was able to walk which he was supposed to be able to do 30 years ago. LOL!
              Its like PBF wanted us to kiss his feet because he dared fight DLH at 154. DLH and PBF are basically WW stepping up a division. DLH was a WW as well, the same as PBF.

Many people dared get in the ring with DLH when he was at his peak, yet somehow PBF thinks he deserves a medal for fighting DLH when he was past his prime.

Comment

I dont really care to give him credit for fighting Shane.

But its become clear to me that you posters who always said he was scared to death of Mosley, HATE to be proven wrong, and are now salty about it. You just mad.

And for all the posters who claim Floyd was scared of Mosley and pushed into this fight, how come I cant find a single one of you who is willing to bet on the fight with me?

Comment

Judah had been KO'ed by Kostya and JUST lost to the GREAT baldy. as for Baldy, did you see that fight, I suppose Jones Jr lost to Griffin as well

So that leaves Clottey with ZERO significant wins at Welter then.

He lost to Baldo.

If Zab is insignificant for Floyd in 06, he is even worst in 08.

Ok, good thing we cleared that up. Clottey has NO WINS to speak of at welterweight or otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by 17scenes View Post
                    So that leaves Clottey with ZERO significant wins at Welter then.

He lost to Baldo.

If Zab is insignificant for Floyd in 06, he is even worst in 08.

Ok, good thing we cleared that up. Clottey has NO WINS to speak of at welterweight or otherwise.

How about actually watching The Clottey fights including the one with Baldomir.

Comment

That's a terrible, terrible comparison.

Comment

Working...
                      X