Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley agreeing to take part in Olympic Style testing is yet another blow to Manny P.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosley agreeing to take part in Olympic Style testing is yet another blow to Manny P.

Mosley agreeing to take part in Olympic Style testing is yet another blow to Manny P. In this day and age where Roids and all those other PED’s have been rampant in sports, it is hard to imagine a sport being cleaned up from the top down. Never have we seen prominent figures and arguably the top two fighters single handedly “cleaning up a sport”. If the trend continues, Win or lose Floyd has spearheaded a movement that will positively impact our sport. For whatever reason he initiated this rule really does not matter. It would be great to see Shane Continue this trend as well.

I know that every fan of boxing and every fan of any boxer will concur when I say, we are happy to see and know our favorite fighters are fighting clean.(With the exception of Manny P fans). Once we begin to recognize that the sport we all love , the sport that entertains us is bigger than ANY boxer (including Manny P). We will understand that this move made by Floyd and Shane can be the beginning of the end of “fighters with an edge”. Because whether you’re a Floyd Fan, Cotto Fan, Pac Fan, Marquez Fan or just one of those, American Fans, Filipino fans, Puerto Rican Fans, Mexican Fans Who stick with your country, in the end Boxing fans are the ones who are always around and WE are the ones who matter most. Because Sometimes there is no good fighter in your ethnic group and Floyd , Pac, Cotto, or JMM wont be around forever. So GOOD! that some fighters are willing to clean up the sport and the other fighters who are not and are simply crooked, may they reap what they sow and may karma find them and hurt them in whatever form hurts them most.

That means....." I NEED MONEY"

Comment

It just goes to show that its no big deal and that Pac was acting like a little baby and ran from the fight.

Comment

mosley would agree to anything..the man needs money..look at last years earnings..manny-39 million...floyd 30-millon..shane-2.6million..lol..now you see why he's been stalking manny and floyd....money,money,money...

Comment

Mayweather: “I never met anyone in sports that didn’t want to take a $25 million drug test”

Comment

mosley as admitted to using steroids, so he should be tested.

manny has not admitted to or been caught using steroids, so why start testing now?

dont get your panties in a bunch, mayweather/pacquiao will happen in late 2010.

Comment

mosley needs money, but hes gunna get beat may 1st

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                Mayweather: “I never met anyone in sports that didn’t want to take a $25 million drug test”
                VERY well said.

Comment

Originally posted by 817boy View Post
                  mosley as admitted to using steroids, so he should be tested.

manny has not admitted to or been caught using steroids, so why start testing now?

dont get your panties in a bunch, mayweather/pacquiao will happen in late 2010.
                  While your angry My point still stands over all the cheerleading and "boxer love".

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' bro View Post
                    That means....." I NEED MONEY"
                    hehe exactly. shane agreed to all floyds demands. this is an opportunity he cant pass up.

Comment

Working...
                    X