Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Klitschko vs Chagaev going to be shown on tv in america?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Klitschko vs Chagaev going to be shown on tv in america?

I heard that Shelly Finkel said that in 48 hours she would know what stations the fight is going to be on since HBO dropped it, but that was almost a week ago. the fight is scheduled for next week and I have heard nothing about it. Does anyone know the deal? Please let me know

Nothing yet. Wlad's not stupid like Froch though. He'll make sure this fight gets on tv in America, even if he has to take peanuts. He know the exposure is worth more than pricing himself out.

Comment

I figure it would somewhere. I dont even know why HBO dropped it if they had it signed in for Haye. Ruslan is undefeated and the holder of the 1 belt neither of the brothers holds so I think that makes for a good match up. Plus they showed Wlad vs Imbragimov and Thompson so why would they not show Chagaev? hopefully someone takes this fight

Comment

http://fighthype.com/pages/content5061.html

f i g h t h y p e.com

They say ESPN Classic is rumored to air this.

I hope they at least get it on regular ESPN. By the time of the fight no important sporting events other than regular season baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
          I heard that Shelly Finkel said that in 48 hours she would know what stations the fight is going to be on...
          i laughed my ass off when i saw that...

on the topic at hand, espn or versus would be excellent. but id settle for showtime also. just give us something!

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
            I figure it would somewhere. I dont even know why HBO dropped it if they had it signed in for Haye. Ruslan is undefeated and the holder of the 1 belt neither of the brothers holds so I think that makes for a good match up. Plus they showed Wlad vs Imbragimov and Thompson so why would they not show Chagaev? hopefully someone takes this fight
            Cuz they saw how bad ratings were for Rahman, Thompson, and Ibragimov. They said Haye is exciting and will bring an explosive entertainin fight whereas Chagaev brings a technical fight.

Comment

Originally posted by FreshPrince View Post
              http://fighthype.com/pages/content5061.html

f i g h t h y p e.com

They say ESPN Classic is rumored to air this.

I hope they at least get it on regular ESPN. By the time of the fight no important sporting events other than regular season baseball.
              Yea that'd be nice on regular ESPN, at a good hour.

Comment

Unless the fight ends up being a dud.

Comment

dud or not this is an important fight that should be picked up ... i hope someone makes an announcement soon on which network airs this one

Comment

Working...
                  X