Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlie Zelenoff getting Owned by Boxing Girl LIVE on the radio!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie Zelenoff getting Owned by Boxing Girl LIVE on the radio!

He lost to a chick in a basketball Quiz....Check Charlie out getting beat at this like he does everything else....I bet I could beat him in a fist fight to cause Charlie Z is the worst of all-time and backed out of a fight with Paul cause he knew he would lose to him LIke he lost to me

Boxing Girl OWNING Zelenoff

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/BoxingG...l-vs-Charlie-Z

PLS Boxing girl that was staged.
    Your beloved Messer gave you all answers.
    I heard how you know basketball,you said Djazjan Pjović for Dražen Petrović.
    Only one who got owned is you and your beloved HB PD.
    I know that you are angry at Z-MAN cuz he didnt want to go out with you.
    Last edited by LA BAD BOY; 05-14-2009, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LA BAD BOY View Post
      I know that you are angry at Z-MAN cuz he didnt want to go out with you.
      No, she's angry for the same reason I am, because he bitched out of his fight with Hillbilly Pimp!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing_Girl23 View Post
        He lost to a chick in a basketball Quiz....Check Charlie out getting beat at this like he does everything else....I bet I could beat him in a fist fight to cause Charlie Z is the worst of all-time and backed out of a fight with Paul cause he knew he would lose to him LIke he lost to me

Boxing Girl OWNING Zelenoff

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/BoxingG...l-vs-Charlie-Z

Nudes or GTFO

Comment

Originally posted by SkilledBoxer View Post
          Nudes or GTFO
          hahaha, might of won a quiz against him but me vs. your butthole......your butthole would lose boxinggirl

Comment

show us your **** you slag ....

....Or lets go watch a boxing bout .......then i destroy your ***** and get in about and issue **** trauma to you boxing ***** .

THIS IS THE ****ING TPS TRASH TALK , DONT **** WITH THE BIG BOYS

:lafatu::lafatu::lafatu:

Comment

THIS forum is just how I remebered LOL Thats why the site with the Black & Gold BACKROUND is the best.

Comment

Your DONE u bitttch Im spreading ure Number Out u ****king whore...... I hope U get raped and killed u ****king Lil whore

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing_Girl23 View Post
                  THIS forum is just how I remebered LOL Thats why the site with the Black & Gold BACKROUND is the best.

who's the transvestite in you avatar ? He needs his face punched in

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
                    Your DONE u bitttch Im spreading ure Number Out u ****king whore...... I hope U get raped and killed u ****king Lil whore

If my info goes out I will have a show spreading yours, all numbers, address, and I will read letters you wrote....Paul was gonna crush you ***g ot and you backed out....the truth is out there...your career is over

Comment

Working...
                    X