• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woah kotelnik has chin!

http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php...7790&cat=boxer

Guy he beat last fight by SD, he sure is a banger

Hes fighting victor ortiz next

Kotelnik is very skilled and tough as nails. He will KO Khan for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmichorn View Post
      http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php...7790&cat=boxer

guy he beat last fight by sd, he sure is a banger

hes fighting victor ortiz next
      wrong!!!!!!

Comment

i got kotelnik winning this by decision.....I really do believe he is extremely underrated......and i think his team should play that tape of kahn saying he is the worse champ over and over and over again, so kotelnik will use that as motivation.....

kahn is a ass wipe.....i will root against him in everyone of his fights.......one of if not the most overrated fighter on the planet today.....the whole world needs to give prescott a BIG THANK YOU!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by J.B.moneY. View Post
          i got kotelnik winning this by decision.....I really do believe he is extremely underrated......and i think his team should play that tape of kahn saying he is the worse champ over and over and over again, so kotelnik will use that as motivation.....

kahn is a ass wipe.....i will root against him in everyone of his fights.......one of if not the most overrated fighter on the planet today.....the whole world needs to give prescott a BIG THANK YOU!!!!!!
          The fight won't go 12 rounds

Khan is getting KTFO again

Comment

Originally posted by GreatJoe View Post
            wrong!!!!!!
            no, he's right.

the guy kotelnik beat is fighting ortiz next

Comment

Its Khan and yes hes overrated, but not the most overrated fighter on the planet. The boy has skills and was pushed on too fast by a promoter who needed to make money for Sky television.

Comment

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
                no, he's right.

the guy kotelnik beat is fighting ortiz next
                bit of a confusing post, hard to distuinguish who he meant.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt though

Comment

Comment

Seriously, i don't know why everybody keeps saying he's an overrated fraud. He was freaking silver medalist at SEVENTEEN years old. Someone who's a medalist in the Olympics, or someone who has a great amateur background deserves to be respected as someone who can go very far. I understand why some dudes could see him as a world class fighter.

But i agree with one point: beating a very shot Barrera doesn't make Khan one of the best 135 pounds fighter in the world. I think he's a good guy and doesn't deserve all the hate he gets. Give him time, and i'm sure he will do well.

Comment

Working...
                    X