Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can you not root for MAYWEATHER at this point?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dontCry View Post
    So you don't know **** to be honest huh??
    but BEST TRAINER IN HISTORY OF BOXING does so OSCAR WON huh???

Comment

Originally posted by Max05 View Post
      First Floyd backed out of Pacquiao fight.
      Second he beats woman.
      Third he kicked his own father out of the house and stole his van.
      Fourth he shoot people on parking lot and then he pulls out racist card and gets away with that.

and he had 2 robberies on his record.

First one is against CASTILLO and second one is against HOYA in which his own father said that OSCAR won clearly.

WARRRRRRRRRR MOSLEY
      Your an imbecile with a bad case of the SADS syndrome , you never see the sun over there do you , take D3 pills they will help you a lot .

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Yuri View Post
        I scored it 8-4

Could have easily been 9-3
        Thank you.

It wasn't close. I was shocked when I heard SD. I was thinking they were going to rob him.

Comment

Mayweather has to be the richest person on earth because he gave up 70mills for a teaspoon of blood. Giving up a teaspoon of blood is not neccassary to make a fight happen and make $70mills but if they didn't give up a teaspoon of blood Mayweather would not accept the moneys. Money Money Mayyyyyyy

Comment

but BEST TRAINER IN HISTORY OF BOXING does so OSCAR WON huh???
            wrong answer fool

bottom line is you dont know ****

and you Fail.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
              Mayweather has to be the richest person on earth because he gave up 70mills for a teaspoon of blood. Giving up a teaspoon of blood is not neccassary to make a fight happen and make $70mills but if they didn't give up a teaspoon of blood Mayweather would not accept the moneys. Money Money Mayyyyyyy

you better worry bout your own money

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                Are you that fuken stupid , I cant belive how gullible some of you lot are , PEDS is a dirty word and a huge advantage if used , Pac needs to come clean instead of walking out the door saying no test .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  Are you that fuken stupid , I cant belive how gullible some of you lot are , PEDS is a dirty word and a huge advantage if used , Pac needs to come clean instead of walking out the door saying no test .

He never said that he wont take tests,fool!

He got tested 15 times in NSAC and he was always clean.

He just wont take test from agency witch Floyd Mayweather hires!

Comment

He never said that he wont take tests,fool!

He got tested 15 times in NSAC and he was always clean.

He just wont take test from agency witch Floyd Mayweather hires!
                    Dumbass a test that has a window an elephant can jump through and Manny wants that , you have not read anything from unbiased experts on the whole deal have you , thats the problem with fukwits like you they have very selective intake of information , thats why you stay a fukwit your whole life , anybody that cant see Pac and Roach avoided the testing is very gullible .

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X