No announcement yet.

Any of you playas have a 3way?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
    I really can't understand all these "it's not what it's cracked up to be" around this topic.

Granted, all I've had is a threeway Rub-n-tug.

But maybe that's because I'm coming at it from the standpoint of a monger.

I've never done this, but there are places in Thailand where you basically rent two girls.

The reviewers suggest you pick the one you like, and let her pick the second girl. So, maybe it's all in the chemistry.

Maybe the "not what it's cracked up to be" is because of bad chemistry. So, don't write the 3way off just yet. At least help keep the dream alive.
    I like the way you think Virg

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
      I really can't understand all these "it's not what it's cracked up to be" around this topic.

Granted, all I've had is a threeway Rub-n-tug.

But maybe that's because I'm coming at it from the standpoint of a monger.

I've never done this, but there are places in Thailand where you basically rent two girls.

The reviewers suggest you pick the one you like, and let her pick the second girl. So, maybe it's all in the chemistry.

Maybe the "not what it's cracked up to be" is because of bad chemistry. So, don't write the 3way off just yet. At least help keep the dream alive.
      So thats the problem I've been saying over and over again theres usually one hot girl who you are attracted and then theres one who's not hot who likes to take charge and ruin things.

If its 2 hot chicks then thats a totally different story, but unless you a big ballin celeb rockstar that aint happening. the hot girl always choses a fat girl like 99% of the time like always on purpose too so the fat girl is like not a threat in terms of looks or whatever and so the fat girl can do all the work.

Thats the reality of it bro. I think the OP wanted honesty not a BS fantasy.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
        So thats the problem I've been saying over and over again theres usually one hot girl who you are attracted and then theres one who's not hot who likes to take charge and ruin things.

If its 2 hot chicks then thats a totally different story, but unless you a big ballin celeb rockstar that aint happening. the hot girl always choses a fat girl like 99% of the time like always on purpose too so the fat girl is like not a threat in terms of looks or whatever and so the fat girl can do all the work.

Thats the reality of it bro. I think the OP wanted honesty not a BS fantasy.
        To be honest, I was at a party a long long time ago, and there were a bunch of slutty girls. Two of them were making out and **** with each other, one being fat, the other, not bad.

They were trying to get me to mess around with the two of them. I was like hesitant, because the fat chick was basically a beast.

As it were, I ended up getting in a couple of fights instead.

However, if you go to a house in Thailand, you won't be getting a fat chick, probably they will both be decent.

But these girls are pros (essentially, anyway).

They call such establishments purveyors of the '****star fantasy', or something.

Comment

Nah, I'm not that cool.

But me, Willy Wanker and PK Dionysus once participated in a bukkake together.

Comment

nope. but one time i walked out of a b#tch room with a dickbag full of my manbatter to take a piss, and her roommate was on the couch. we made eye contact for a long time.

she was appalled / disgusted, i was trying to tick one off the bucket list.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              With 2 chicks?

Of course I don't mean men. This is the lounge, we don't tolerate ****sexuality.

Only with 10's

No 9.5's ( yet )

Comment

2 or 3 times it cost double of course

Comment

I havn't

By my gf has friend with good asses.

I'm going to ask for the line up. ALL THerE BENT OVER on the couch--I test each one doggy until one satisfies me enough to go

Comment

Working...
                  X