• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    from the istue:

code article 4.4.5

Rest In Peace, bltch

R.I.P.
    That's nice, the rule says no IVs at home without a TUE in advance, what don't you understand, it's not hard, try again, as I said, the rule is clear

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
      That's nice, the rule says no IVs at home without a TUE in advance, what don't you understand, it's not hard, try again, as I said, the rule is clear
      Oh?

So the rule is not the WADA Code? Is that what you are saying?

Give up, bltch.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        Travestyny had his Mayweather Mafia groupies voting. Some didn't even care what the topic was about and some didn't understand .... but it's all good. That is what Travestyny thinks is a win.

Not sure what's the issue here but I'm willing to be a judge and I heard that Spoon wants to be too. I got a few other interesting names (Pac B...) that want to judge too.

BTW DEFLECTOR, you were WRONG on several points in my post above. Will you admit to that or DEFLECT AGAIN?

LMAOOOO. Let's start with this one, shall we?

1. Zaroku was a judge. He is not in the Mayweather Mafia. He voted against you.

2. Billeau believes that Pacquiao won the Mayweather fight. He is not in the Mayweather Mafia. He voted against you.

3. Willy Wanker is not in the Mayweather Mafia. He explained that my evidence was clear. He voted against you.

4. The one dude that was in the Mayweather Mafia is still on your friend's list. He voted against you.

5. YOU PICKED ALL OF THE JUDGES.

Originally posted by travestyny
        Anyway, I really appreciate all of the guys that have said they would judge. When ADP02 finds a pair and approves of 3, we can finally get this thing moving along.
        Originally posted by ADP02
        EDIT: All 5 can judge

Wager: The amount mentioned by Travestyny 100,000,000,000 but no need to take SIG control.
        6. You agreed that only the judges' opinions matter.

We BOTH thought that we were right. I KNEW THAT.

BUT it's NOT in our control. Its in the control of the judges, right? So it really doesn't matter what you or I think.

By the way, remind us what this challenge was about, ADP02

It was about EPO and the tests having to pass certain threshold criteria.
        COURT OF ARBITRATION FOR SPORT:

• The criterion for EPO is not a measurement over the threshold that must occur

• The fact is that the BAP and the other interpretative criteria are used to declare not a threshold of human body production but rather an image from the electropherogram as indicating the presence of non-human EPO.

• there is no threshold above which it can be said there is non-human production of the substance

THE COURT HAS SPOKEN!

POOR ADP02!!!

R.I.P.

Comment

I know that you do not like the truth but this is the truth and if you look further down, you can see an example of it for IV below!!!

Here is a case where there are witnesses that know the truth yet you think that USADA TUEC gets it right every time? If done right, they just see what the athlete's doctor wants to show them:

Read further down where it proves that YOU WERE WRONG in your response to this a few days ago!!!

4) The case above about "coach Alberto Salazar and his athletes".

YOU WERE WRONG AGAIN!!!

They tried to manipulate every which way they can including getting BS TUEs!!!!! LOL ...

"In 2015, Salazar was the subject of a ProPublica and BBC report alleging he pushed the boundaries on doping rules to gain a competitive advantage by encouraging the use of prescription medication and therapeutic use exemptions."

"The Gouchers also mentioned how Salazar would push for a TUE for an intravenous drip for Rupp ahead of races. Manipulating the TUE process to get a TUE would be grounds for a ban by the World Anti-Doping Agency"

LOL

That is why I pointed out to you that it can be beat and provided an example above with that coach! Not the first time and not the last time!

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          Was it a spelling mistake when I posted you saying the below

OR

Was it that you are going to go home and DEFLECT from the TRUTH?

Dummy? Really?

I agree.

Above example, he says "You ****ed up, dummy"

but the truth is that I was right. The doctor that I mentioned would get his athlete's BS TUEs but Travestyny went, as usual, one step further than he should have and now in his next post, he knows that he cannot say that he is a dummy and WRONG.

So he will certainly be DEFLECTING on this point.

LMAOOOOO. OWNAGE COMING UP YET AGAIN!!!!

Posted this before (which you clearly didn't read), and I'm going to post it again!!!!

I'm assuming that you didn't look into this at all. By "abusing the therapeutic use exemptions system," apparently what was meant was trying to work around it so that a TUE would NOT have to be applied for. The guy gave infusions, via small injections under 50ml. He had several emails with someone at USADA who specializes in TUE's to understand the rules and in particular when a TUE would NOT have to be applied for. Oh, and there is a document detailing all of this, once again, BY USADA. Isn't it ironic that each time you deflect to another athlete, it's USADA who is on their ass?

Here is one of his emails to his athletes, in which he tells them they will NOT need a TUE. HE OBVIOUSLY WAS TRYING TO AVOID THE TUE PROCESS!

HI Dathan, Alvina ,and Galen, For your interest. When asked about an Infusion, you are to say no. LCarnitine and Iron in the way we have it done is classified as an injection. So no TUE’s and no declaration needed, not online and not when asked about infusions when getting drug tested in or out of competition.. Thanks.
          https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B12...puUklyRzQ/view
          It's an over 200 page document by USADA. Feel free to look into it!

But I'm not done with you!!!

You gave information about Goucher claiming Salazar trained Rupp to receive TUE's for IV's. Well Goucher is one of the people who talked to USADA during their investigation. NOWHERE IN THAT INVESTIGATION DOES IT REVEAL THAT GOUCHER CLAIMED RUPP HAD A TUE FOR AN IV.

Here is proof that Goucher talked to USADA:

Goucher*said that she would share more information with the anti-doping agency. Other athletes also came forward to discuss Salazar with*USADA.
          https://www.si.com/olympics/2017/02/...stigation-nike
          and here:

The Gouchers told USADA that during their initial consultations with Dr. Brown
          he instructed them to “tell me everything you’re on...

Oh, but I'm not done with you!

During the fancy bears hack into WADA, they revealed Galen Rupp's TUE's. Hmmmmmm.

Rupp had three TUEs listed, all from 2009. The first was in July from the IAAF for methylprednisolone. Then in October, Rupp received TUEs from USADA for two drugs: salmeterol and salbutamol. Both were substances found in medication Rupp was taking at the time, the salmeterol in Advair, used to treat asthma, and the salbutamol in Combivent, another bronchodilator used to increase air flow to the lungs.

Quick Thought #1: Neither Rupp nor Flanagan’s TUEs were surprising or controversial
          Rupp’s TUEs confirmed what we already knew — that he has taken medication to combat asthma and allergies in the past. In the 2012 story in dailyRx News, Rupp said that he was taking Advair daily and Combivent before running (which likely means daily since Rupp runs every day). Currently, Rupp likely*does not need a TUE to take either medication. The substances contained within — salmeterol and salbutamol — are not banned assuming normal dosage

http://www.letsrun.com/news/2016/09/...i-doping-data/

UM...I DON'T SEE ANYTHING ABOUT AN IV THERE, YOU MORON!!!!!

BUT WAIT...I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU.

Salazar actually went on record and said that wasn't all of Rupp's TUE's. He said he had only 2 TUE's since 2010. Uh oh...maybe that's where the IV comes in, right?

WRONG. They were for his confirmed asthma problems, you idiot!

Galen has fully disclosed his asthma and allergy treatment to USADA. In 2013, Galen provided USADA with over 500 pages of medical records and documents regarding his asthma treatment and the medications he had taken. These records, which date back to May 2001, include Galen’s medication records and show each time he has been prescribed prednisone to treat his asthma flare ups. USADA reviewed these documents and concurred that Galen’s treatment and use of prescribed medicines were consistent the WADA Code and the manufacturer’s recommended therapeutic regimen.

The article reports that Galen has received TUEs by manipulating the TUE system and that Galen has received numerous TUEs for multiple different treatments are also false. Since 2010 Galen has received 2 TUEs – both for the short term use of prednisone to treat his asthma. He received one TUE in July 2011 at the US Nationals and he received one TUE in February 2012. Galen has not had any TUEs since February 2012. That is 0 in 2013, 0 in 2014 and 0 in 2015.
          Also, Galen never utilized a TUE for an IV treatment. Kara Goucher’s claim that I have coached Galen to receive TUEs is completely false. *

https://nikeoregonproject.com/blogs/...-letter-part-1
          BY THE WAY, THIS LETTER BY SALAZAR IS REFERENCED IN USADA'S INVESTIGATION, BlTCH!!!

4. Salazar issues “Open Letter” on June 24, 2015 in response to media stories ..30
          NO CORRECTION ABOUT THE TUES!!!!

SAY WHAT? NEVER FOR AN IV. LOOKS LIKE YOU WERE ****ING WRONG, YOU MORON. HOW ABOUT DOING SOME ****ING RESEARCH FIRST BEFORE YOU GO MOUTHING OFF, YOU HEAR? WHAT YOU GOT NOW, BlTCH???

TRY DEFLECTING THAT, BlTCH! YOU GOT OWNED YET AGAIN!!!!

Who is the dummy?
          YOU ARE, BlTCH!!!!!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

R.I.P.
          Last edited by travestyny; 11-07-2017, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Nice try keyboard warrior.

You can say what you will after the fact but during our discussion this is what transpired.

Let's just recap your BS:

What you did was DEFLECT from one point to another without admitting that you were WRONG or at the very least admitting that I had valid points.

For that reason and more, you kept on digging yourself into a hole instead of acknowledging my points.

1) You brought up 2 options of how the cheating had to be done and deflected on alternative options. Reason for your deflections is to try to make it a huge conspiracy that just couldn't have happened but as stated, has happened in the past.
            None of your so called options made any sense, and as I showed you, some were blatantly false and just pulled out of your ass. As for what happened in the past according to your information...yea, I think I already owned you on that!

WRONG!!! While those are possible options (SEE LANCE AMRSTRONG for example). There are other ways that Floyd could have cheated.
            What the **** are you trying to say here? YOU brought up those two scenarios which are both false. As for other ways he could have cheated, you haven't given anything that makes sense.

a) As stated in other posts, if you have a cheating Floyd and his doctor .... it's possible.

I know that you do not like the truth but this is the truth and if you look further down, you can see an example of it for IV below!!!
            LMAOOOOO. Great example, kid. Feeling stupid yet?

There are three pillars in which the whole TUE system rests.
            This quotation was given by some random physiologist and you are just running with it. Good job, bro. Too bad your evidence of any being dishonest is completely lacking.

b) As stated in other posts, if you have a cheating Floyd, his doctor and the well paid USADA who is willing to not be as forceful (minimally compliant) and not as thoroughly vet as could have .... it's possible.

c) TUEC's are established by USADA and USADA knows that Floyd is requesting a TUE. USADA can speak to their TUECs!

d) TUEC's only have what Floyd and his doctor wants them to see.
            Exactly the point, ******. So they got 3 TUEC members in on this cheating scheme, and sent it off to WADA in hope they wouldn't review? Makes no sense. Involve as many people in it as you can? Makes no sense. Minimal compliance? According to whom? Never saw a statement saying USADA was minimally complaint in this case. yawwwnnnn. Wake me up when you have something. Your speculation is boring.

Here is a case where there are witnesses that know the truth yet you think that USADA TUEC gets it right every time? If done right, they just see what the athlete's doctor wants to show them:

Read further down where it proves that YOU WERE WRONG in your response to this a few days ago!!!
            LMAO!!!!!! See the previous post.

2)

You said that DCO/USADA has to accept undiluted sample. You didn't say that you were WRONG when you realized that there are other possibilities including when the DCO determines to STOP and send off the samples even though they are NOT undiluted!
            When I realized? You're a joke. I've shown you proof over and over that I mentioned when it was possible to stop the first time I replied to your bullshlt. The proof is right in front of your face, so suck a dlck.

Secondly, I'm not wrong about the Nick Diaz case, you imbecile. It was stated in one of the articles (I don't even care to look it up again because you're already destroyed) that NSAC sometimes accepted SPG that were lower than what WADA would accept.

Oh **** it. I did it anyway.

Although Diaz's tests produced a less-than=ideal specific gravity, they aren't dismissive for that reason alone. The NSAC has accepted urine tests in the past with specific gravities lower than what Diaz produced.
            Did you get that? NSAC can do what the **** they want. WADA labs can check any SPG of course. USADA is REQUIRED to get a suitable specific gravity. Tell me what required means. Once again, the only time this doesn't happen is if the collection of a suitable sample is IMPOSSIBLE (this doesn't mean it's not required...this means what it says. IT was IMPOSSIBLE) due to LOGISTICAL REASONS. I've asked you over and over what you think LOGISTICAL REASONS means, you declined to answer. I think I know why.

Later you realized that the DCO can determine to provide solely diluted samples and later you pretended that you knew all along even though the truth is that your questioning spelled volumes and initial response was that USADA has to accept undiluted samples (not diluted).
            Jesus christ you are a dummy. It wasn't later I realized shlt, you moron. IT IS REQUIRED. EVEN YOUR "MAY BE" QUOTATION SAYS THIS, YOU IDIOT. THAT'S FIRST OF ALL. SECOND, I SHOWED PROOF THAT I'M THE ONE THAT TOLD YOU WHEN THE COLLECTION CAN BE STOPPED. STOP TRYING SO HARD. MAKING UP LIES WON'T PROTECT YOU!

Well there are circumstances where there are solely diluted samples and they are sent to the LABs ... So your initial response was NOT correct ... so to me it is WRONG!!!
            So much squirming. My initial response was to your bullshlt about Nick Diaz.

a) The Nick Diaz case, the WADA accredited SMRTL came back with Specific Gravity readings that are below the recommended SG values. It made the sample invalid.
            WRONG. As stated then in my original answer, and as stated above, the sample was NOT invalid because it didn't have to follow WADA Protocol. Second, you never said anything in this entire post about USADA accepting diluted samples. . You said they don't have to take the SPG, which is FALSE. You also said he can try to get his sample "as dilute as possible and have to do A REDO!!!!"

PROOF:
            k) If lets say there is a low specific gravity(below the acceptable limit) and DCO asks Floyd to redo, then that would be even better for FLoyd whose goal could be to just delay as much as possible and get his urine as dilute as possible. The more delays and the more dilute, the better chance that the drug will not be detectable. Yes, even if the value is above the limit it's still more dilute and better chance to be undetectable as time goes by!
            THE WORD DILUTE EXISTED IN YOUR POST 3 TIMES...ALL IN THIS PART. SO STOP ****ING LYING!!!!! YOU NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT LABS ACCEPTING DILUTED SAMPLES IN THIS POST. YOU SAID IT IN THE FOLLOWING POST TO KOOL, AND I IMMEDIATELY JUMPED ON YOU ABOUT IT AND SAID THE ONLY TIME IS WHEN IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE. THIS IS ****ING PROOF BlTCH!!!! STOP ****ING LYING!!!!!!

AND YOUR DUMB ASS WAS AGREEING WITH ME IN YOUR POST. 1. YOU SAID IT WOULD BE INVALID WHEN IT CAME TO NICK DIAZ (which was wrong). THEN YOU SAID THEY WOULD ASK FLOYD FOR A REDO!!! PROVE ME WRONG, BlTCH!!!! YOU'RE GETTING THE SHlT KICKED OUT OF YOU!

And to make this clear...WADA is wrong? Undiluted samples are not a requirement? Hmm.

15. The DCO should confirm the sample is within the required range by testing the specific gravity using the residual volume of urine remaining in the collection vessel. The DCO should record the actual measurement for specific gravity on the Doping Control Form. The DCO should follow the Measuring Specific Gravity procedure (See reference 6.3).
            https://www.wada-ama.org/sites/defau...v3_full_en.pdf
            Your problem is that you're too stupid to accept the difference between something being required and something being impossible. A requirement can be impossible, dumb ass. You were likely required to go to school, but apparently you were born without a brain, and that made it impossible for you to attend. That's why I take you to school here everyday.

3) In the same post, you bring up it's not possible for USADA to have been in on it.

Then you do a 180 and say if USADA was in on it then they should have been crazy enough to hide the fact that they were in on it by hiding that Floyd used a BANNED METHOD!!!! Man, that is some good stuff that you are smoking!!! LOL
            This makes no sense. It's two completely different scenarios. Obviously there would be no TUE if USADA attempted to help someone to cheat. That would be moronic. That's what you are.

Actually there were plenty of people who knew about the IV. If any one of them brought it up, it would spell big trouble for not just Floyd and his doctor, ....... also USADA!!!
            EXACTLY YOU DUMB BlTCH. THIS DOESN'T CHANGE JUST BECAUSE THERE IS A TUE. YOU JUST ADMIT PLENTY OF PEOPLE KNEW ABOUT IT WHO COULD GET USADA, FLOYD'S DOCTOR, AND FLOYD IN TROUBLE!!! THANK YOU!!!!

4) The case above about "coach Alberto Salazar and his athletes".

YOU WERE WRONG AGAIN!!!

They tried to manipulate every which way they can including getting BS TUEs!!!!! LOL ...

"In 2015, Salazar was the subject of a ProPublica and BBC report alleging he pushed the boundaries on doping rules to gain a competitive advantage by encouraging the use of prescription medication and therapeutic use exemptions."

"The Gouchers also mentioned how Salazar would push for a TUE for an intravenous drip for Rupp ahead of races. Manipulating the TUE process to get a TUE would be grounds for a ban by the World Anti-Doping Agency"

LOL
            LMAOOOOOO. YOU GOT OWNED HERE. LET'S SEE IF YOU ADMIT IT.

You are ignorant on the subject so maybe I shouldn't say that you are wrong ....

Nah, YOU ARE WRONG in bringing up nonsense!!! LOL
            Yea, because it's smart to say he cycles off before testing...and then cycles on during testing. LMAOO. Log off!

6. You tried to say that when the DCO takes a specific gravity test that nothing can go wrong.

You worded it slightly different each time but when I responded with not 1 but several scenarios, you DEFLECTED by saying something like "Where is the proof?" instead of initially pointing out that I had some valid points!

When I had you digging, you finally came back and said "I already said that" even though you were chasing your tail for many posts both before and after that!!!
            More lies. This is boring. First of all, none of your points made any sense. They were all deflections and false. If you want to post just them to me, I'll rip through them just like I've already done in the past. It's boring. Just stop.

Second, I finally came back? LMAO. I already proved that in that post you never said anything about the lab accepting diluted samples. So what the **** are you talking about? You said in the Diaz case the sample was invalid. You said that the DCO could potentially not take the SPG. You said that the DCO would ask Floyd to redo. You owned yourself, clown.

7. Another point that made me laugh and that YOU WERE WRONG!!!

You think that means it's OK and that WADA is satisfied?

WADA - There is some flexibility but ADO's sometimes take advantage of that!

"WADA - Weaknesses Observed"
            "“Flexibility” in Code allows for political interference (by stakeholders) that may restrict
            effectiveness of provisions that would otherwise be mandatory."

Even WADA realizes this:
            "Retroactive TUEs are frequently issued"

WADA - What about delays in urine samples:
            "Some prohibited substances may be detected in the urine or blood for only a short period; efficient testing cannot be done on the random basis often adopted"

WADA - Knows that this can occur!!!
            "Lack of interest in effectiveness of anti-doping programs – sole concern is showing
            minimal Code compliance"

WADA knows about this possibility too!!!
            "Inherent conflicts of interest within the organizations that mitigate against vigorous
            anti-doping activities
            "
            What the actual **** does this have to do with USADA following the rules? Oh, that's right, more shlt pulled out of your ass. If they followed the rules, they followed the rules. Period. Nothing illegal done. And once again, how you relate this to USADA and Floyd, I have no idea, because I haven't heard WADA say USADA didn't follow the rules.

8. FINAL Days before fight:
            You bring up that Floyd must have done a lot more than "a little bit to stay sharp".

a) Floyd's interviews say that YOU ARE WRONG

b) IT DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE to do heavy workouts that would make you require an IV due to extreme dehydration, on the final day before a major fight if you can make weight EASILY.

c) Then why is Floyd's weight at 146 like he usually is close to or right on? SHouldn't he be much lower than that if he is extremely dehydrated?
            Boring. I've asked you over and over how he would be affected if he became dehydrated during training and never rehydrated properly. I asked if he was running the night before. You refused to answer any of these questions. I showed you he was dehydrated for Mosley with Proof. Same Floyd that doesn't gain much weight. You accepted this because he was training. Now, if he became dehydrated during training and never rehydrated well before the IV (why would he?) then what could that mean for him? Any info, Dr. ADP02? Keep ducking.

d) Floyd unlike many others, can even eat 5 course meals as shown on video by Floyd Hype.
            As shown? Lie. Show him eating all of it. If you believe he ate all of that, you are more stupid than I thought. The way he was picking at it, he'd still be there eating that shlt.

Those who are truly drained actually have to starve! Yet you deflect to stupidity instead of realizing that if Floyd ate and drank beforehand, it's a HUGE BS LIE from Floyd!

Floyd can do alternatives and is NOT extremely dehydrated.
            Get the medical records, because I believe the 4 doctors over you. Great job showing floyd taking a few bites for the Maidana fight, and comparing that to the Pacquiao fight. Cool story. Take Kool's advice. Go tell WADA that Floyd cheated because he ate a 5 course meal for the Maidana fight. When they come put you in a padded room, don't say I didn't warn you.

That is why I pointed out to you that it can be beat and provided an example above with that coach! Not the first time and not the last time!
            When you write to me, please stop saying the same thing over and over. It makes your post tediously long.

I'll respond the same as I did the other 3 times you said this. LMAOOOO. See the post before this one, clown.

WOW .... Did you really say this? WOW!!!!

You are ignorant on the subject so maybe I shouldn't say that you are wrong ....

Nah, YOU ARE WRONG in bringing up nonsense!!! LOL
            Another repeat. Yea...according to an idiot like you, it makes sense for him to cycle off before testing when he goes through all of testing while on PED's.

I showed you that you were WRONG .... there are instances where the DCO can get it wrong, for sure (eg. cases where DCO made some blunders)
            No you didn't prove anything. Are you speculating that the DCO ****ed up the SPG test? You do realize that it's also checked by the labs, right? Did they both **** up? Man, this is old already. Give up. You are being beaten from pillar to post and debating with you is not even fun anymore. I feel like I'm bullying you. Just stop.

BUT

even if the DCO follows the rules, something can have him stop urine [/I][/B]sample collection and provide the samples that the DCO collected.

You then went on digging yourself into a hole again by not admitting that I had at least many valid scenarios.
            You had no valid scenarios. Just wild speculation and you were too stupid to put together that I said the SPG is checked BY TWO DIFFERENT EN******!

You then came back with this:
            Yes, I did. USADA is required to take undiluted samples. Again, you were required to attend school. In South Korea, boys are required to commit to military service. A young man I know just got out of it for medical reasons. Can you understand that?

Currently ALL South Korean men are required to serve two years in the military between the ages of 19 and 35.
            It was IMPOSSIBLE for him to do so because of his medical condition.

I provided other scenarios too

You then check it up and respond with this AFTER
            Again, you said nothing about accepting dilute samples in your post. How many times must I repeat myself?

There are multiple reasons why the DCO can determine to stop and it can also be a combination of factors.
            Oh really? Multiple reasons? The rules say when it is impossible due to logistical reasons. So no idea what you speak of.

I gotta go check and see what you posted. Was Floyd's IV situation what one would call "Exception Circumstance" when many athletes experience way worse than him during the weigh-ins?

The way this scandal went, it could have been called on even though that is BS in my books and should be in yours as well ......
            Why are you saying you have to check what I said. Then check it. The **** was the point of this?

A big issue that I have with your responses is that you kept on chasing your tail to point out that I was wrong when in fact, you were just shooting yourself in the foot in the post that you were proud about!
            Huh? Scroll up and read my responses again.

What?

So I responded with:
            So what? I responded with:

9 The DCO is required to measure the sample’s specific gravity. If it does not meet certain requirements, you will be asked to provide another sample.

But you won't go near it.

and you goofed TWICE in your response here:

Who is the dummy?
            LMAOOO. You are the dummy. For the 5th time is it? See the post before. And STOP ****ING REPEATING YOURSELF. JESUS CHRIST. HOW MANY TIMES CAN YOU TYPE THE SAME DUMB SHlT????

Then you continue with this charade (digging yourself into a hole)
            SEE MY EXAMPLE ABOUT SOUTH KOREA'S REQUIREMENT IF THAT HELPS YOU. Is it any less of a requirement because one guy isn't going?

Then I let you know that WADA's other point trumps your post on requirement
            What other point? IT'S NOT MY POST ON REQUIREMENTS, IT'S WADA'S POST YOU MORON!

So at the end of the day, there are scenarios besides the DCO getting it WRONG ....
            No there aren't. After I dismantled you and proved that you gave so much false info, you tried to come with some bullshlt about the containers which I had previously addressed because I knew you had nowhere else to go. If you're feeling frisky, ask me about the containers again. It's going to be fun shooting down that theory as well.

But I suggest you just shut the **** up, accept that you got the shlt kicked out of you again, and move along.

but yes, the DCO could have goofed just like Travestyny was chasing his tail, as you can see!!!
            UM..I THINK I'VE PROVEN WHO GOOFED AND IS LEFT CHASING HIS TAIL.

Comment

• Yo, koolkc107, I got him to admit exactly what your OP states so clearly. This shlt is a wrap!

Actually there were plenty of people who knew about the IV. If any one of them brought it up, it would spell big trouble for not just Floyd and his doctor, ....... also USADA!!!

Comment

• i swear this ****er does not have a life.

its like he live for shiiet like this LOL.

just look at all the post he quoted.

my head hurts just by scrolling thru it.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  Yo, koolkc107, I got him to admit exactly what your OP states so clearly. This shlt is a wrap!

Great Job, Bruh!

These Butthurts know the truth deep down.

You knew what time it was from day 1 and I appreciate you doing a lot of the heavy lifting here.

You, I, DoSumthin and others have even pledged to help these Pacroid OJs "find the real killers" if only they had the resolve to devote a fraction of the time in the real world to what they have done on message boards.

We have nothing to prove about Floyd and yet have done so anyway.

They have everything to prove and have failed miserably at every turn, exposing themselves as pitiful and hurt idol worshipers also at every turn.

Again, Great Job travestyny!
                  Last edited by koolkc107; 11-07-2017, 11:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Another one is about to bite the dust..
                    How are you, kind sir?

I hope you have found this destruction of PacIdiots at least half as entertaining as I have helping to do it.

Be well, and all the best to you!

Comment

• Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                      How are you, kind sir?

I hope you have found this destruction of PacIdiots at least half as entertaining as I have helping to do it.

Be well, and all the best to you!
                      Thanks homie, tards are less than a dime a dozen, sheeting up in they wimmin is the sweetest poon I know..

Who is making you red? **** nectar PAC tards? **** them pvnks with jhonny's uncut tool..

Comment

Working...
                      X