Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Red Pill Followers Here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Any Red Pill Followers Here?

I figure that on a place like this there has to be a good portion of members who are red pill aware and a good portion of them are going to have "swallowed the red pill".

Basically it's a collection of blogs and books and forums where men adhere to a strategy to redress the harm that feminism is doing and to get laid as much as possible and to better themselves as men.

Sounds like a great idea, but when you hang around that place for long enough. Man. Most there are autistic ******s contradicting themselves at every turn. For example the consensus there seems to be it's possible that a woman only sleeps with, at a minimum, a guy a year on average. That is ABSOLUTE minimum. Apparently the average is 25 a year.

If you want a girl worth being with, she has to have slept with a maximum of 3 guys before you.

Where do these ******s get these opinions from when the figure that the most mediocre of girls must still be getting 10 dicks per year.

If you have time give their reddit a look.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/asktrp/

And before anyone gets me confused I do think that gender issues in society are fucked. A lot of feminazis who want men to be men and women and women to be women and men. It just doesn't work.

Men are men and women are women and we need a society that reflects that.

Notice how our grandparents generations had long, stable and happy marriages for the most part?

Anyone think that's because back then feminism was fair? It had honourable goals of giving women EQUAL rights to men and not superior right to men. Back then a men and women knew their places and their functions.

My buddies are into that red pill shit and seem to think I am too because of some of my opinions. I think red pill is just the men's version of feminism. They are the two sides of the same coin.

Neither wants EQUAL rights. They both just want to be the superior sex and hold disgusting opinions on the other.

We all know what feminists believe. But have a browse through the red pill and tell me they are any better.

Lost me halfway through....

If yous gots a vagina... yous a hoe.

Comment

GTO for getting p#ssy always seemed sorta odd to me & kinda nerdy actually once p#ssy got old & real relationships become more important to me. A large amount of red pill seems about that, but there is a lot of sh^t that they are correct about & if you aren't getting as much p#ssy as you wanna be reading up on that reddit & other sh^t will help you out.

Also the average girl ain't getting 25 dicks a year whoever came up with that craziness. I'm sure there are plenty of girls that do 25 or more a year, but that ain't the average. A dude every other week is too hectic for the average girl. They'd f#ck one dude & feel bad for the next 3 weeks if he didn't call her within a couple days of f#cking.

Comment

25 a year is average? Hahaha

Exactly the type of bs statistics I'd expect from the Red Pill sections of the web.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          25 a year is average? Hahaha

Exactly the type of bs statistics I'd expect from the Red Pill sections of the web.
          Lol, 25 guys a year? That's pretty outlandish, that's like something hectari would say.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            Lol, 25 guys a year? That's pretty outlandish, that's like something hectari would say.
            Well, to most of those red pillers **** stars are the only women they 'meet' (online but still) on a regular basis and they do get 25+ dicks a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
              I figure that on a place like this there has to be a good portion of members who are red pill aware and a good portion of them are going to have "swallowed the red pill".

Basically it's a collection of blogs and books and forums where men adhere to a strategy to redress the harm that feminism is doing and to get laid as much as possible and to better themselves as men.

Sounds like a great idea, but when you hang around that place for long enough. Man. Most there are autistic ******s contradicting themselves at every turn. For example the consensus there seems to be it's possible that a woman only sleeps with, at a minimum, a guy a year on average. That is ABSOLUTE minimum. Apparently the average is 25 a year.

If you want a girl worth being with, she has to have slept with a maximum of 3 guys before you.

Where do these ******s get these opinions from when the figure that the most mediocre of girls must still be getting 10 dicks per year.

If you have time give their reddit a look.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
              https://www.reddit.com/r/asktrp/

And before anyone gets me confused I do think that gender issues in society are fucked. A lot of feminazis who want men to be men and women and women to be women and men. It just doesn't work.

Men are men and women are women and we need a society that reflects that.

Notice how our grandparents generations had long, stable and happy marriages for the most part?

Anyone think that's because back then feminism was fair? It had honourable goals of giving women EQUAL rights to men and not superior right to men. Back then a men and women knew their places and their functions.

My buddies are into that red pill shit and seem to think I am too because of some of my opinions. I think red pill is just the men's version of feminism. They are the two sides of the same coin.

Neither wants EQUAL rights. They both just want to be the superior sex and hold disgusting opinions on the other.

We all know what feminists believe. But have a browse through the red pill and tell me they are any better.

This latter (bold)happens because of the former (bold). Most of our grandparents went into virgin marriages. Relationship doesn't last anymore because sleeping around is now socially acceptable for women. Before, if a woman wants to get married and keep her husband she had to practice chastity. If she engages in extramarital affairs, she will be socially scorned.

On a emotional level, If you had the experience of dating a virgin and pop her cherry, you are basically her world. Now, a woman can't even remember your name on her list of conquests. That same woman always remember her first and second. Past the third and thing starting to get murky. If she sleeps with 25 men a year, by the time she gets to you, she will be feigning attraction. She probably gets bored soon because you can't measure up to all the men's she had. You really, at that point, have to be something really special like a rich m'fer or has the biggest bat she's seen and felt. Other than that, you are a temporary distraction.

Comment

This **** is for nerds who father was a cuck & never taught them the game.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                  This latter (bold)happens because of the former (bold). Most of our grandparents went into virgin marriages. Relationship doesn't last anymore because sleeping around is now socially acceptable for women. Before, if a woman wants to get married and keep her husband she had to practice chastity. If she engages in extramarital affairs, she will be socially scorned.

On a emotional level, If you had the experience of dating a virgin and pop her cherry, you are basically her world. Now, a woman can't even remember your name on her list of conquests. That same woman always remember her first and second. Past the third and thing starting to get murky. If she sleeps with 25 men a year, by the time she gets to you, she will be feigning attraction. She probably gets bored soon because you can't measure up to all the men's she had. You really, at that point, have to be something really special like a rich m'fer or has the biggest bat she's seen and felt. Other than that, you are a temporary distraction.
                  Its the reality most men have to live with. You cross that ******* barrier, she remembers you because you took her to a certain place. Women who i crossed significant ground with remember me and all it takes is a certain phrase, or a song and you get a hey i thought about you text....most of the time its i don't really have much to say i just thought about you.

More often than not, the rest just leave you for dead. You were just someone they gave attention to. Someone who they could keep around so they didn't get bored and feel that awful feeling of loneliness. Better off with a younger woman who isn't jaded and pulled down to the evils of man. The rest of those women are always available to the highest bidder.

Comment

Working...
                  X