Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.”
    Someone please translate.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      He was speaking of the corporate tax rates. We all know the United States has the highest corporate tax rate in the world.

The rest of it I cant comment on until I see the full interview. I've not had time for that yet.
      Nope

4th highest statutory rate but more importantly, the effective rate (% of income paid in tax) is middle of the road

US tax rates could be lower but as usual, this is Trump exaggerating

Comment

• Originally posted by THREAD-KILLER View Post
        World would be more stable and better informed if Trump was banned from all forms of communication

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
          Nope
          Yep.

Do I need to source it??

I'll use PolitiFact.....

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post

via GIPHY

Comment

• Interesting little piece on how Republicans are better informed on the issues than Democrats

The research was conducted by Pew.

http://cfif.org/v/index.php/commenta...o-pew-research

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Now you are reading his mind, something you always tell other posters not to do.
                BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
                Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                You always end up playing Gotcha!
                You always end to getting got

Comment

• Originally posted by THREAD-KILLER View Post
                  Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                  World would be more stable and better informed if Trump was banned from all forms of communication
                  This is why i keep saying it's critical that the press makes Donald discuss policy in detail. Do not let him get away with sound bytes. Ignore all his distractions like the anthem and only ask him policy questions. The guy is a fraud who doesn't know wtf he's talking about 90% of the time

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    He's proven numerous times he doesn't understand how our government works. And he's not willing to put in the time and effort to learn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You always end to getting got
                      And other than online Gotcha! points, what does that accomplish?

As I said, keep playing Gotcha! and hurling insults, all while you keep complaining about the same problems decades upon decades.

Comment

Working...
                      X