Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teddy Atlas is horrible at scoring fights.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teddy Atlas is horrible at scoring fights.

It's weird to see Teddy complain about these decisions when his cards for GGG and Pac were pretty bad. The guy keeps going off on how corrupt boxing is, and it's scaring the public away from buying fights when in fact his cards are just as bad.

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
    It's weird to see Teddy complain about these decisions when his cards for GGG and Pac were pretty bad. The guy keeps going off on how corrupt boxing is, and it's scaring the public away from buying fights when in fact his cards are just as bad.
    I know right, he isn't concerned about corruption or none of that, otherwise he wouldn't have put Loma as number 1 p4p.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
      I hear you. He sounds ridiculous and he isn't helping boxing by going off on the corruption. And his scorecards are just Bad

Comment

If I'm correct, Teddy Atlas doesn't even have GGG in his top 10 P4P

What was his scorecard for Canelo-GGG?

Also, did he have another "Corruption or Incompetence" rant last Saturday? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
          If I'm correct, Teddy Atlas doesn't even have GGG in his top 10 P4P

What was his scorecard for Canelo-GGG?

Also, did he have another "Corruption or Incompetence" rant last Saturday? lol
          I think he had it 118-110 GGG. Now you want to argue GGG won the fight that's one thing but 118-110 is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
            I think he had it 118-110 GGG. Now you want to argue GGG won the fight that's one thing but 118-110 is ridiculous.
            Yeah, 118-110 either way is a horrible card.

Comment

He had it 8-4 which is 116-112.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                He had it 8-4 which is 116-112.
                I could've sworn when someone posted all the press row scores Teddy's was 118-110. Oh well thanks for the correction.

Comment

He did land more punches in 10 of 12 rounds....much more believable than 118-110 Canelo

Comment

I agree. I think 8-4 GGG or 6-6 is off yet possible. I think 7-5 GGG is the right score. It was a clear GGG win, but he didn't win 10 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X