No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez, Gennady Golovkin Battle To a Split Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    Canelo made ggg miss a lot and look clumsy at times.
    thats the truth

Comment

• Big surprise that all of the Kneecans, dindu nuffins, NASCAR fans, Cubanas, cerotes and queers had Borat winning, .

All Y'all "peeleft:

Comment

• Originally posted by NYG View Post
        kushking is having a nervous breakdown because Canelo lost lmao. he's a ****ing loser bum just like Canelo
        You obsessed bytch you love my dyck but like I told you tell you mom I'm coming by tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexjust View Post
          Canelo said before the fight that he could stand and trade with GGG. Sure, you did, buddy...sure. Fooking cyclist.
          He outlanded him in power shots dvmbass,ggg threw nothing but jabs just like vs jacobs same stats.Ggg the killer was tamed just like kovalev,& just like that canelo will ko baby kov in the rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
            Your mother installs those windows like the beast of a man she is. Eat a dîck gggdîcksucking fágggot. As expected gggimps crying ggg didn't do anything u twats claimed,OUTBOXED BY SUPERIOR FOOTWORK & DEFENSE LEFT GGGS FACE CHERRY
            Had not been on this site for a very long time. Mostly cuz of cheerleaders like this, who are fans of men and not the sport. You...people like you should be removed from this planet!

Comment

• Wealthiest man in the world is Mexican

Comment

• The decision was a disgrace and tainted the fight for me

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                  I had GGG 7-5 but the 9-3 card is all.anyone will talk about. That is PURE ROBERRY. Its ovviois Byrd was paid off. Smfh!
                  lol, 118-110 is actually 10-2. Even worse, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                    Boxingscene had the fight 114-114 draw.

Canelo started strong and finished strong.

In a rematch canelo beats him convincingly.
                    Not super sure about the rematch. Canelo has age on his side. But I don't really know what more he can do. In Ward-Kovalev I, you could see how badly the body work affected Sergey. Canelo beat up GGG to the body and head tonight and Gennady's kept coming. I think that early body work is the only thing that kept Canelo from getting stopped tonight. Because GGG was sucking wind pretty early in the fight. I assume Canelo could try and hold his ground a little better and not tire himself with all the movement. But I think a second fight is much of the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                      I agree. I would of been cool with either one winning by a point. But no way did Canelo win that many rounds. And I'm a Canelo fan
                      Thank you sir for being truly objective

Comment

Working...
                      X