Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito: No Problem Facing Cuadras, But Focus is on Rungvisai

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nic-atl-Nahuac View Post
    Chocolatito has beaten the best champ in every division hes been in except 108, and you cant blame him for that because nietes was ducking him. Stop Hating!
    You are crazy of fanatism.

That is false.

Gonzalez only beaten the best in 105 pounds: niida, a b class that got a lot of gifts in his record.

In 108 he did not anything good.

In 112 he fought with Yeagashi, the best was Estrada and then Ruenroeng, Yaegashi was the worst champ and a B class, Pedro Guevara K.Oed Yaegashi too and koed in his home Japan, and Guevara is a B class.

In 115 pounds he fought with Cuadras(the best is Inoue) in a super polemic fight, very competitive and then like a coward refused 2 times the rematch.

That's the reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
      Hahahaha Donaire at the time was top-5 p4p that was a way better victory that all the wins of Gonzalez, and I'm talking about boxing, Rigo is better and Loma too, easy.

Cuadras has the same level than Gary Russell Jr and look how Loma did and then look Gonzalez job, with polemic and his face misshapen.
      Yes Donaire was highly ranked but Rigo was simply not active afterwards while Gonzalez kept active and still is. Rigo is basically MIA he fights once a year if that. What matters is Gonzalez got the win. Cuadras should have had himself a rematch clause but not smart enough for that now was he. Like it or not Gonzalez P4P #1 in the world, no disputing it. I'm done here you are just a hater spewing nonsense while again I stated nothing but facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Nic-atl-Nahuac View Post
        I Stand By The P4p King. ANything he says i stand by. All hail the king!
        All Hail The King..!!

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
          Yes Donaire was highly ranked but Rigo was simply not active afterwards while Gonzalez kept active and still is. Rigo is basically MIA he fights once a year if that. What matters is Gonzalez got the win. Cuadras should have had himself a rematch clause but not smart enough for that now was he. Like it or not Gonzalez P4P #1 in the world, no disputing it. I'm done here you are just a hater spewing nonsense while again I stated nothing but facts.
          And? Rigo is superior and now he is active, there is not nothing clear, nobody is clearly #1, that was a movement to promoting Gonzalez but he is not the better and less with that fight with Cuadras where he was exhibited.

I gave you a lot of arguments, still imaging things.

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
            All Hail The King..!!

You are not a fan of boxing, you are a fan boy of Gonzalez, a sick fan boy.

You are centroamerican, all your comments on the page are about the misshapen face Gonzalez lol

Comment

Working...
            X