Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG gets hit less than Ward or Canelo ... Fact.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doubletake View Post
    Ward - Barrera

Canelo - Smith

GGG - Brook

Summary
    Ward got hit with 65 power punches over 12 rounds.
    Canelo got hit with 68 power punches over 9 rounds.
    GGG got hit with 60 power punches over 5 rounds.
    they are literally trying to twist this..this is a new low

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
      Ward got dropped by boone? When has ggg ever been dropped? Guy got dropped a bum. Get back to me when ggg gets dropped by a bum.
      So you are saying that Boone is the best fighter on Ward's resume?

Comment

Can't believe this boy HS done it again, smh...

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
          Wrong. It's been proven over and over and over to you that Golovkin is a fine defensive fighter, but talking to you idiots is akin to talking to a wall.

Here are the stats:
          http://www.boxingscene.com/compubox-...dition--101791

Even in the atrocious fight against Brook where Golovkin barely tried to be defensive, he outlanded Brook 44% to 32%.
          http://www.boxingscene.com/gennady-g...-stats--108627

So yeah, you can continue posting the same Ouma fight every day, or the same 5 GIFs from the Brook fight and talking about how you 'trust your eyes'. It wont change the actual facts.
          1- i didnt make this dumbass thread

2-getting hit 85 times in 5 rounds =horrible defense

3-GGG is no defensive fighter period, he isnt

4- i havent said **** about the Ouma fight and never have

5-I replied to another poster about the Brook fight and thats why i posted that

yall can call people names all you want, but all i post is facts and ya'll try to create bull**** to make this guy look better then what he is..dude is 34 and hasnt fought anyone worth a damn period

Comment

Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
            A much better comparison would be how much Golovkin and Canelo got hit when facing a welterweight,which they both did recently. Despite the fight going longer Canelo got hit a lot less, which you can infer when faced with similar levels of opponents Canelo is much better defensively.
            but you said ggg got exposed by fighting a smaller guy, so canelo did too then going by your logic. lol

of course they're going to get hit fighting a smaller/quicker guy. are they not suppose to get hit once just because they're fighting a smaller guy?

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
              Ward got dropped by boone? When has ggg ever been dropped? Guy got dropped a bum. Get back to me when ggg gets dropped by a bum.
              same Boone dropped Kovalev and ko'd Stevenson and beat Willie Monroe

Comment

Originally posted by doubletake View Post
                Ward - Barrera

Canelo - Smith

GGG - Brook

Summary
                Ward got hit with 65 power punches over 12 rounds.
                Canelo got hit with 68 power punches over 9 rounds.
                GGG got hit with 60 power punches over 5 rounds.
                5 rounds > 9, 12 rounds.

overall took less damage.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  but you said ggg got exposed by fighting a smaller guy, so canelo did too then going by your logic. lol

of course they're going to get hit fighting a smaller/quicker guy. are they not suppose to get hit once just because they're fighting a smaller guy?
                  I said that Golovkin got exposed by getting hit a lot by a cautious smaller fighter. Canelo didn't get hit a lot so I can't say the same thing. I'd be lying.

Comment

GGG didn't try to play defense against Brook. He tasted his power and didn't respect it. He doesn't try to decision you so when he knows you can't hurt him he doesn't give a **** if you touch him.

Acting like the Brook fight is exemplary of GGGs defense is dishonest and exposes you as a hater. Watch him vs Lemiuex, a guy whose power he respected, and then comment on his defense. It's not Ward - Mayweather, but it's much better than people think.
                    Last edited by stuff jones; 10-22-2016, 07:14 PM.

Comment

can a GGG fan boy answer me this. if ward is so easy to hit, why did GGG duck him and not fight him at 168 instead of draining him to 164?

GGG wont move up to 168 but he will have a WW leap frog a division.

Comment

Working...
                      X