Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladimir klitscko stock went up after Prices loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do think people are hugely underestimating Thompson. He is very solid, good boxer. He is big and southpaw. If he fights Tyson in shape, it would be very tough fight for fury...

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      It's funny to think Bruno was called "glass chinned"

Which current heavyweights would still be STANDING after this onslaught from Lewis at 4:00

Ok, Big Frank got stopped on his feet (as much gassed as stunned) but 99% of them today would be ****ing hospitalised

Damn those uppercuts were brutal! People talk about Vitali taking Lewis's uppercut well, Bruno ate them likes skittles!

His eye seems closed too, makes you wonder if he could see those shots coming.

I think a lot of people are harsh on the guy myself; apart from against Bonecrusher Smith he was always stopped on his feet mainly due to exhaustion and against not only tremendous punchers but real quality heavyweights. Lewis, Witherspoon, Tyson x2!
      If he had a glass chin, what the hell do you even label the HW's of todays as?

Comment

Thompson was still a better fighter than I thought he was at the time.

But I don't think Wlad's stock goes up unless Price rebounds. Somehow I am reluctant to put money on Price rebounding from that.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
          Dont think he would, he would get destroyed by wald and vitali. Plus he was blatantly on peds, no one gets a physique like that eating tuna.

He probably would lose to both but I think he'd certainly give both a very good fight. I think he destroys everybody else outside the brothers though.

Bruno was into his bodybuilding, it was likely the reason his stamina wasn't something to behold and with all fairness you could say the same about Wladimir who is colossal and ripped. Vitali isn't in bad nick either.

Comment

Here is a recent photo of Frank Bruno, the man clearly has great genetics!

This is from May 2012

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

This is from May 2012

damn, 51 years of age and still shredded

Comment

Lets be honest, alot of us Brits(Not all) said that Price woud not only school Tony, but also the k bros.

Well although harsh as anything can happen in boxing, this imo shows why Wlads so dam good and the best p4p on the planet. He literally toyed with tony thompson like a cat with a injured mouse in 6 rounds.

Tony destroys our best prospect in 2.

Surely the UK haters of wlad have to admit hes bloomin good.
                Our best prospect?

Wlad's stock went up?

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

This is from May 2012

no great peds use, just like the guy in your avatar.

No do not gets ripped like that without steroids mate.

Comment

no great peds use, just like the guy in your avatar.

No do not gets ripped like that without steroids mate.
                    ok now i know you are trolling

have some class ffs

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                      ok now i know you are trolling

have some class ffs
                      He's an idiotic troll at that. Can't even be funny with it.

He's always coming up with stupid ass threads in the lounge.

Comment

Working...
                      X