No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lamont Peterson Would Like To Continue VADA Testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lamont Peterson Would Like To Continue VADA Testing

Lamont Peterson will make his return to the ring after a 14 month layoff when he takes on Kendall “Rated R” Holt and defends his IBF Junior Welterweight title for the first time. Peterson has not fought since winning his title back in December of 2011 against Amir Khan due to testing positive for synthetic testosterone leading up to their rematch.

It’s been a long road for Peterson who has been fighting to clear his name ever since in the court of public opinion. While Peterson has been cleared by the IBF and has a scheduled fight in his birthplace of Washington D.C. on February 22nd, some still accuse him of cheating.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Talk about a slap on the wrist.

Comment

I was a Peterson fan until I found out he's a drug cheat. And to make matters worse they didn't even really punish the guy, and his excuse was pathetic.

I hope he tests positive again or gets ktfo.

Comment

So his first fight back after a drugs ban, he's kept his IBF title AND there's to be no random drug testing. What in the name of God is going on here? Has the World gone mad?

Comment

Originally posted by fladz View Post
          So his first fight back after a drugs ban, he's kept his IBF title AND there's to be no random drug testing. What in the name of God is going on here? Has the World gone mad?
          He was never banned

Comment

Ha! That's even worse. Why wasn't he banned???

Comment

In simple terms, his bum ass excuse about a testosterone deficiency led to him receive a doctors note allowing him to take testosterone pellets, to which he did not inform the commission and just assumed it would be okay. At least that how I was told it went down.

This bum ass cheat should not be allowed to take steroids cause he has erectile dysfunction.

Comment

WBA stripped him IBF cleared him after a report from an independent physician retained by the IBF reviewed his medical records

Comment

Considering how extensive these drug programs cycles are, I bet theat was a premade excuse incase he ever did get caught.

Comment

Smart move by LP to continue doing Vada testing

Comment

Working...
                    X