No announcement yet.

Better Resume? Miguel Cotto vs Jose Luis Castillo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better Resume? Miguel Cotto vs Jose Luis Castillo

For no reason at all, I found these guys to have pretty compelling resumes and both are really on the cusp of the Hall of Fame. Who should make it in first? Who had the stronger resume? State your case

Miguel Cotto - Mosley, Margarito, Clottey, Judah, Torres

Jose Luis Castillo- Johnston, Corrales, Casamayor, Diaz, Lazcano
    Castillo
    40.24%
    Cotto
    56.10%
    Too Even To Tell
    3.66%
    Last edited by turbotime; 12-30-2011, 05:19 PM.

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
    For no reason at all, I found these guys to have pretty compelling resumes and both are really on the cusp of the Hall of Fame. Who should make it in first? Who had the stronger resume? State your case

Miguel Cotto - Margarito, Clottey, Judah, Torres, Gomez

imo its castillo. thats why i have no idea why ppl think cotto is a hof'er.

Comment

Miguel Cotto - Margarito, Clottey, Judah, Torres, Gomez

n oh yea, u should remove that margarito win.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        n oh yea, u should remove that margarito win.
        If I did that I'd have to remove Castillo's win over Chico. Both are worth mentioning IMO

Comment

If I did that I'd have to remove Castillo's win over Chico. Both are worth mentioning IMO
          nahhh...the chico win was much better than the margarito win. i dont even see how they are comparable. margarito was shot. chico wasnt. and even if u argue chico was, it was castillo who made him that way.

Comment

dammit! I forgot to add a poll, if anyone can help me out that'd be great

Comment

dammit! I forgot to add a poll, if anyone can help me out that'd be great
              I'd add Carlos Quintana and Malignaggi instead of Margarito and Torres.

Comment

Cotto is not a HOF'er in my book. I wouldn't vote for him. But, IMO he has by far the better resume and accomplishments.

Comment

Click on Thread Tools and there should be a add poll option Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    nahhh...the chico win was much better than the margarito win. i dont even see how they are comparable. margarito was shot. chico wasnt. and even if u argue chico was, it was castillo who made him that way.
                    One can also point out not only was Chico not the same after the first fight. But, that JLC failed to make weight in the rematch. And, wasn't even close, therefor more stronger than what Corrales was, who did make weight.

That's why they canceled the third fight as well. JLC failed to make weight again. and Corrales didn't go on with the fight cuz' of what happened in the 2nd fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X