Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM Agreed, PAC Hasn't Signed, Now Is The Perfect Time...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Mak made a good point about the inactivity which may be thier reasoning. It could also have something to do with Floyd's reluctance to speak on anything for over a year which is equally as ridiculous.

I'm from the UK and boxing isn't in the Media here at all and that also means I obviously can't comment on the media in the U.S.

But from what I gather ESPN shouldn't be allowed to report boxing with the team they have there. And as far as I'm aware are they the leading media for Boxing? I geuinely don't know this so correct me if I'm wrong.
    I was referring to the media as a whole and not only ESPN but every network, printed or on air. You can even include the internet bloggers as well but they're more on the side of pseudo-media but they are still part of the media and we are not only talking about a certain geography here too since anyone who can access the internet can access the world's media as well.

I'm not going to begrudge you on your take on ESPN, that's your views but obviously, i'm sure you're not going to rely on only one network's commentaries too as that's what i do since we have the internet where we can access almost every info already if you know how to look.

But it's all good man if you don't want to say what you think. I can live with that at least i have an inkling what you really think.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
      True. Like he said on his last post fight interview....he is willing to fight Floyd only because the people/ fans wants it! Other than that....he said he doesn't need it. That is the reason why he did not back down from ridiculous Floyd demands....only thru the fan's insistence that he found out how important it is for the whole world to see this fight. That's why he is now willing to take the tests....but Floyd (also a diva like Pac) is being difficult.
      If Pac is willing to take the test why not say so in a post fight interview in front of the whole world? Pacquiao is far and away boxing's biggest diva because he must have every thing his way to fight you. He will never agree to random blood testing. Get your head out of Pac's ass. Btw, Pac will probably sign to fight Marquez by the end of the week and Judah or Cotto will be next. Have fun LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
        I was referring to the media as a whole and not only ESPN but every network, printed or on air. You can even include the internet bloggers as well but they're more on the side of pseudo-media but they are still part of the media and we are not only talking about a certain geography here too since anyone who can access the internet can access the world's media as well.

I'm not going to begrudge you on your take on ESPN, that's your views but obviously, i'm sure you're not going to rely on only one network's commentaries too as that's what i do since we have the internet where we can access almost every info already if you know how to look.

But it's all good man if you don't want to say what you think. I can live with that at least i have an inkling what you really think.
        I'm not sure what you're saying with your closing statment. What do you mean?

I'm not relying on one network, I'm just going on the most commerical one which I believe is ESPN. As in the UK we have no mainstream media that covers Boxing.

I was referring more to mainstream Media as opposed to Bloggers on the net, but I'm not sure where this whole media thing is going. Like my orginal statment said, the media seem to hold Floyd Mayweather in a higher standard with all of these issues with Pacquaio. Why is that? I don't know. I'm sure we could juggle over many reason's why they might, and I understand why they might.

My point is; I don't think we/they should.

Comment

Lol at anybody who thinks Pac will ever agree to random blood testing. You Pac fans should just enjoy the JMM fight and then Judah or Cotto next. It's nor like you guys care who he fights. If he really is a cheater it will be found out one day and I will LMAO...

Comment

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
            Lol at anybody who thinks Pac will ever agree to random blood testing. You Pac fans should just enjoy the JMM fight and then Judah or Cotto next. It's nor like you guys care who he fights. If he really is a cheater it will be found out one day and I will LMAO...
            Enjoy keeping track of Mayweather's new outfits and legal battles. Everyone else will be busy watching the sport of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post

check my sig dummy... everything has been agreed to... all that needs to happen now is for wifebeater to grow a pair of balls...

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                it is relevant...because they reported it, as you claim, then the next time they mention him, they're clowning him

it means they think he's full of ****

i haven't seen them report Floyd's FightHype comments...and it obviously didn't work

so i guess, its all moot then right?

you've shot down a suggestion in making a fight...congrats Dazed...Floyd would be proud of you
                Shot it down? You're real stupid today. You suggested ESPN. Guess what? They reported it. So now what, Packytard?

You f*gs can't live with the fact that Manny Pacquaio hasn't done the one thing that would put the onus on Floyd. And that is agree to full OST. END OF STORY.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  ...for everyone's favorite outfit guru to really step up

it would deserve major props if we got an announcement from Floyd right now with him saying 'Take the test Manny and let US fight in November'

just as a show of balls from Floyd and that he really wants to fight

and before Floyd's adopted children on NSB start swinging their e-purses at me, its also a perfect time to check PAC on the testing issue

if PAC says no and they completely ignore Floyd's challenge, then a legitimate case of 'ducking' can be filed for PAC...with a really nasty reason; testing. it could possible validate the nasty smear campaign that some of Floyd's children have been spewing

to the first **** that wants to say 'why does Floyd have to beg PAC a fight for?'

please put your Floyd nicknamed dildo back in your mouth and find another thread...this is for those that are looking for a way to get the ball rolling on boxing's must-have fight of 2011
                  I didn't hear manny call out Floyd or say he would take the tests after his dance with Shane's leftover ass.

I WONDER WHY???????

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

I'm not relying on one network, I'm just going on the most commerical one which I believe is ESPN. As in the UK we have no mainstream media that covers Boxing.

I was referring more to mainstream Media as opposed to Bloggers on the net, but I'm not sure where this whole media thing is going. Like my orginal statment said, the media seem to hold Floyd Mayweather in a higher standard with all of these issues with Pacquaio. Why is that? I don't know. I'm sure we could juggle over many reason's why they might, and I understand why they might.

You keep saying media and you keep citing ESPN, are you saying now it's only ESPN or the media? Because for me, if you say the "media" that means the whole media mainstream and everyone who broadcast, print makes commentaries, reports news, or whatever a media does.

So mind telling me clearly WHO is putting floyd in higher standards, the MEDIA as a whole or only ESPN?

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Floyd is held to a higher standard by the media and critics because he's BETTER than Manny.

Comment

Working...
                      X