Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U.S. Freedom of religion related question/article? Islam/Muslim related...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U.S. Freedom of religion related question/article? Islam/Muslim related...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/indiana-mus...ry?id=41092278

Do you believe that this woman Civil rights were violated?

IMO, its hard for me to answer my own question unbiasly and not sound like a hypocrite. Part of me likes to think that I serve(d) my country to defend the constitution but at the same-time to defend this country against all enemies foreign and domestic. Not saying this woman is an enemy BUT you never know. I guess this is a matter of local vs. federal government.

She she have taken off her niqab?? Should all Muslim women in the U.S. be required to remove their niqab's for safety/indenfication purposes??? Thoughts????

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post

IMO, its hard for me to answer my own question unbiasly and not sound like a hypocrite. Part of me likes to think that I serve(d) my country to defend the constitution but at the same-time to defend this country against all enemies foreign and domestic. Not saying this woman is an enemy BUT you never know. I guess this is a matter of local vs. federal government.

She she have taken off her niqab?? Should all Muslim women in the U.S. be required to remove their niqab's for safety/indenfication purposes??? Thoughts????

you shouldn't be entering a store with your face covered, especially in an area with a lot of crime.

i have no problem with a policy that bans people from covering their faces in retail location for safety. just make sure you make everybody show their faces, not just ******s, and try and be cordial.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      you shouldn't be entering a store with your face covered, especially in an area with a lot of crime.

i have no problem with a policy that bans people from covering their faces in retail location for safety. just make sure you make everybody show their faces, not just ******s, and try and be cordial.
      I totally agree man, my only thing is (and this is a stretch) if the Feds got into it, chances are itd be a Civil Rights violation. Honestly from the photo I couldnt even tell if it was a man or woman, hell she couldve shot the place up and blew herself and everyone around her to pieces and we couldve never known what or who she was...

Comment

This will be against cival rights, but I like you can't answer this unbiasly

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
          This will be against cival rights, but I like you can't answer this unbiasly
          And yes I agree it did break her civil rights. I enjoy studying and reading about law and at the high court her rights were violated. Was this right though from a local standpoint? City, County, and State governments have the right to protect themselves as well.

Comment

Niqab and hijab called RELIGIOUS garment is a false pretense. They are wearing them not as a required garment but an amulet to show their religious leaning. Why some Muslims wear them ir wear the hijab?. are they less religious.

What Muslims are doing now is trying to change the landscape of structure of democracy and CHOKE it to suit their need which eventually will kill of democracy when Sharia or islamic law prevailed.

Comment

If i was her i will just say
              "Hey how can i tell if shes not a shop lifter or a most wanted criminal in disguise?"

Lol

Comment

She is a low life POS. The fact that she took out her cellphone(way to use the 'infidel's' technology you ****) and started recording a video immediately says it all. This creature is brainwashed vermin. IT does not belong in the western civilized world.

I have a lot of respect for the manager's resolve. She should be commended for what she did. As for the covered creature, something else should happen to her but I won't say because it will be on record here.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                  She is a low life POS. The fact that she took out her cellphone(way to use the 'infidel's' technology you ****) and started recording a video immediately says it all. This creature is brainwashed vermin. IT does not belong in the western civilized world.

I have a lot of respect for the manager's resolve. She should be commended for what she did. As for the covered creature, something else should happen to her but I won't say because it will be on record here.

Comment

i've always thought that headscarves and burqas weren't strictly islamic but fashion items that developed in an islamic culture because an exposed woman is a whore that should be raped/punished by men. it's hilarious to me that the left promotes wearing them as some sort of empowerment for women. i understand that ****** women in western society wear them more as a political statement which can be misconstrued as empowering, equally ******ed in of itself, but women who live in islamic society are actually forced to dress that way to prevent rape.

Comment

Working...
                    X