Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan deserves shot if he beats Guerrero or Alexander?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Floyd will fight him anyway. Win or lose.

Too much money to be made... But he won't fight Pacquiao
    You got a lot of co-signers. But funny thing is Algerie probably has a better chance of unseating Pacman than Maidana unseating Floyd. Ya'll should be worried.

Comment

Yes he does. Bring on Khan vs Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by djt117 View Post
        Reasonable person: "Yes obviously"

Khan Hater: "No, he *DOES NOT*!!! Amir Khan needs to fight every Welterweight in the top 15, all in the span of of 1 year, with at least one fight falling during the middle of Ramadan ... none of Khan's wins at 140 count for anything -- he must collect multiple signature wins at 147 -- but Danny Garcia is allowed to cut Amir in line, despite having no wins at the weight."

Reasonable person: "Don't you think that's a bit harsh? I remember when all you had to do was beat Berto to get Floyd? Why are the standards so much higher for Khan? And why does Garcia get to cut in front of Khan?"

Khan hater: "I'm gonna ignore all the logical things you just said except two words: Danny Garcia.

He knocked out Khan and made me have a HateGasm. Like I actually creamed my pants. I was gonna throw them out but I wanted to save them as a souvenir so I have them hanging in my room, on the wall, under glass. Speaking of glass, Amir got KOd by Danny and thus Danny has the absolute right to cut him in line"

Reasonable person: "But how is that logical? Khan beat Maidana but he didn't get to cut Maidana in line?"

Khan hater: "Hmm, I'm need to change the topic again because I have no real reply to your eminently sensible points. So you really hug Khan's nuts, huh? What are you, a Muslim or something?"

lmao excellent post.

Comment

I don't really see anyone else who's fighting those guys and wins unless he fights Porter, should he win against Brook.

Comment

If Porter beats Brook I think he would be more deserving. It means his last 3 fights have been wins over Alexander, Malignaggi, and Brook, which is better than Guerrero or Alexander, Collazo, and Diaz.

Fortunately for Khan, Mayweather has never cared who the most deserving is, so Khan will almost certainly get the fight if he beats Alexander or Guerrero (I don't think he wins either, incidently).

Comment

Floyd yes, Pacquiao no

All you need to get a Floyd fight is beat overrated bums like Berto or Broner

Comment

If he beats Guerrero or Alexander he would be a reasonable fight for Mayweather or Pacquiao but he wouldn't be first in line. Ring magazine ranks Porter #5 and Brook #6, Thurman#7,Guerrero#8, Khan#9 and Alexander #10. So if Khan beats Guerrero or Alexander he might move up to #5 or #6 in the world welterweight rankings but he will still be ranked behind Bradley, Marquez, the winner of Porter-Brook and of course Mayweather and Pacquiao.

Comment

no, fighting alexander last year was important, not now that he has been beaten by porter. khan lost his chance, guerrero looked like shit in his last fight

Comment

What did Ortiz do again to earn a shot at Floyd?

Guerrero? What did he do?

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      Floyd yes, Pacquiao no

All you need to get a Floyd fight is beat overrated bums like Berto or Broner
                      Did you really just say this when all Algieri did was get a disputed decision over Provo? Or Rios coming off a loss? Or Mosley coming off.......yeah you get the point. What you said was dumb.

Comment

Working...
                      X