No announcement yet.

My review of the first episode of new Dexter season

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My review of the first episode of new Dexter season

1. So, Dex is back to his daily routine of things, like everything is back to normal, except it isn't because apparently, "he is lost" without Deb.

2. I fapped just a little to Debrah's facial expressions during her Cocaine slut fest, and fapped some more to Jamie/Dex' babysitter sex scene.

3. Dexter is a shitty dad, compromising his son's safety by taking him to the motel where Deb is hanging out with criminals.

4. Another love interest/person infatuated with Dexter - This time, an old hag who already knows that he is a killer. I don't know about you all, but I would've preferred another eye-candy.

Prediction: Based on the way last season went, my hunch is that they will give us another curveball and keep Dex busy, chasing a serial killer while the main story will be about his sister. Which will either revolve around

A) Her confessing/turning herself in, and him being on the run.

B) He kills her and goes back to his routine

C) He patches things up, kills the hag and the serial killer for this season, and gets his sister back on track. They eat a steak together and he goes back to his routine. Happy Ending.

D) She dies accidentally, being caught up in a Triple threat matchup battle between Dex, his Serial killing antagonist, the old hag, and the low life criminals Deb has been doing Coke with, and then he goes back to his daily routine.

E) He dies; eliminating any possibility at a comeback
    Last edited by cupocity303; 07-01-2013, 03:27 PM.

Pretty good episode, this female doctor is intriguing, but without any doubt the highlight of the episode was Dexter babysitter's ass, it's pertfect

Comment

People still watch this show? It's been shot to **** for like 3 seasons now. I'm so disillusioned with it that I don't even care to see it through to the series finale.

Comment

Was it on last night or did you download it?

Comment

When did this episode air?.

Comment

I'm not too interested about the whole psychotic mother figure storyline about Dr. Vogel and Dexter. I think everyone will finally knows the truth about Dexter, but I don't know if he'll end up in prison, on the run, or dead.

Comment

You can stick that review up your fucking arse you l'il BITCH.

I swear to God, if I had a current passport I'd be on my way now to Fat Yankistan to cut your arms and legs off, and those of your family as well.

I'd make you eat the dismembered limbs of your relatives then force them to anally pound you with the remains... you wouldn't be getting fisted, you'd be getting stumped. Fuck you and fuck everything you ever do and say.

No flames.

Comment

i saw an episode of this show. i immediately wanted to murder the people responsible for creating it.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                  Was it on last night or did you download it?
                  D/L. See Chiguy's links in the Video Trading Block.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    You can stick that review up your fucking arse you l'il BITCH.

I swear to God, if I had a current passport I'd be on my way now to Fat Yankistan to cut your arms and legs off, and those of your family as well.

I'd make you eat the dismembered limbs of your relatives then force them to anally pound you with the remains... you wouldn't be getting fisted, you'd be getting stumped. Fuck you and fuck everything you ever do and say.

No flames.

Green K given.

Comment

Working...
                    X