No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia: Donaire's First Left Hook Will End Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    Arce was known for his heart (in his prime at least) not so much his chin, he's been knocked down and stopped fu.ck knows how many times all throughout his career. And whilst Montiel & Darchinyan do have good beards they're stylistically made for Donaire and have no defense what so ever.
    Was it a quality or memorable victory for Donaire at the time? Of course not. But, we are talking about a dude who had only 6 losses in 69 professional bouts. When you say "he's been knocked down and stopped fu.ck knows how many times", that's pretty misleading. Do some homework.

Comment

You're exaggerating lol; what trouble? He got tagged twice by Marroquinn and got clipped off balance by Corboda, wow lol
      Nitpicking!
      It doesn't matter Rigondeaux doesn't plan on testing that theory. Its the art of hitting and not getting hit and hes a master of that.

Arce was known for his heart (in his prime at least) not so much his chin, he's been knocked down and stopped fu.ck knows how many times all throughout his career. And whilst Montiel & Darchinyan do have good beards they're stylistically made for Donaire and have no defense what so ever.
      find me a video where u see whitaker got in trouble like rigo?? u cant find one!

Rigo might be better defensively! But I think he has the worst chin among the top fighters on Nonnitos resume!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHook84 View Post
        Rigo doesn't have the power to hurt Nonito, plus Nonito has a great chin. The only way Rigo has a shot is if Nonito gets careless, however I do not see that happening because Garcia will have Nonito prepared to the best of his abilities in the ring.

I wouldn't count on that. Rigondeaux has plenty of pop and has surgical precision. He hits you with shots you don't see, those are the ones that do the damage.

If you think Rigondeaux can't hurt Donaire, you're sadly mistaken.

Comment

I wouldn't count on that. Rigondeaux has plenty of pop and has surgical precision. He hits you with shots you don't see, those are the ones that do the damage.

If you think Rigondeaux can't hurt Donaire, you're sadly mistaken.
          Yeah, I hope Donaire and Garcia both think along those lines...but I guarantee you they don't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
            find me a video where u see whitaker got in trouble like rigo?? u cant find one!

Rigo might be better defensively! But I think he has the worst chin among the top fighters on Nonnitos resume!
            Roger Mayweather. Dropped and hurt Whitaker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              Was it a quality or memorable victory for Donaire at the time? Of course not. But, we are talking about a dude who had only 6 losses in 69 professional bouts. When you say "he's been knocked down and stopped fu.ck knows how many times", that's pretty misleading. Do some homework.

Arce was old, shot and just there for a payday.
              Go through Arces record, he pretty much beat nothing but bums and lost just about everytime he stepped up.

Who is his best win; Vasquez Jr?

Exciting fighter but an extremely deceiving record, he mainly only ever beat journeyman even in his prime and that is the reality of it.

Comment

Where you at buddy ? You wanted to talk boxing right ?

Comment

At about 35:25...

Comment

I'm not saying he had a bad chin but he most certainly could be hurt.
                    He was on the deck against Williams, Mayweather, hurt numerous times by Ramirez and the likes.

Any fighter can be hurt well unless your names Oliver McCall.

Comment

• I agree with garcia,rigo is very lucky to get the chance to fight donaire..he's only getting props because he was an good amateur but that still doesn't mean anything because pro fighting is a different game..with this fight he will make more money than all he got in the amateur and for those bum pros he's fought so far..nonito doesn't need rigo..so rigo better take the test and stop muckin around..as a pro he's a nobody simple as that.

Comment

Working...
                      X