Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fight you're more excited for? Donaire-Rigo or Floyd-Ghost?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
    But u don't have to pay to see Donaire-rigo!
    I will because im going to see it live lol

Comment

Floyd fights only become exciting if he's against an aggressive, strong fast puncher! But Ghost is a hugger & not that powerful! Not paying for a fight we already knew who going to win!
      A majority of the posters on here said the same thing about Pac v JMM and we all know how that turned out.

Those who say dont have to pay for rigo/nonito should know HBO is not free.

Comment

Who gives a **** I'm watching both.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          I will because im going to see it live lol
          Brace yourself for the boos.

Comment

That's what I said when fans here demanded this fight! Then they accuse Donaire of ducking Rigo! I was leaning with the Mares fight for excitement. But Rigo- Donaire is the best of the best in this weight class. Now we have it! But were not paying $60 for this!

Floyd vs Pac/ Martinez are the fight we really want! Floyd ducks! And now he's fighting Pac's former sparring partner, and he wants u to pay for it!! Hell naw!!
            We might've actually seen Pacquiao fight Mayweather. All he had to do was beat Marquez convincingly. Just once........... oh well, I guess we have to deal with fights actually happening.

Comment

Floyd fights only become exciting if he's against an aggressive, strong fast puncher! But Ghost is a hugger & not that powerful! Not paying for a fight we already knew who going to win!
              But I'm not only getting it for the main event. I'm one of these folks that site around and watch the entire card.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                Brace yourself for the boos.
                Ill be one of the people booing Nothing will beat Devon-Bailey tho

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                  A majority of the posters on here said the same thing about Pac v JMM and we all know how that turned out.

Those who say dont have to pay for rigo/nonito should know HBO is not free.
                  But not $60 plus subscription to SHO! And what is the percentage of Floyd's boring fights? it's High risk to be boring! Why Pay for a fight were not asking to be made!

Donaire-Rigo Is what all hardcore fans wants! And we got it for cost of subscription!

Comment

Definitely Rigo-Naire

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                      But I'm not only getting it for the main event. I'm one of these folks that site around and watch the entire card.
                      And you're one of them who spoiled Floyd so he can keep on ducking tough fights forever! not me!!

Comment

Working...
                      X