Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the greatest boxer/singer duo ever? Ali-Cooke? Tupac-Tyson? Khan-CAPONE E? 50/

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the greatest boxer/singer duo ever? Ali-Cooke? Tupac-Tyson? Khan-CAPONE E? 50/

Who is the greatest boxer singer duo ever?

Muhammad Ali and his bff Sam Cooke?

Tupac and Tyson

Floyd and 50 Cent?

Or

Amir Khan and Mexican Rap Legend Sensation Capone E
    Amir Khan and Mexican Rap LEGEND Mr Capone E
    19.35%
    Tupac and Mike Tyson
    61.29%
    Muhammad ali and sam cook
    12.90%
    Floyd and 50 CENT
    6.45%

Amir and that fake Mexican are just embarrassing.

Laughed so hard when he came out to that stupid rap about knocking Garcia out then Amir got KTFO! What an utter fail that was.

The greatest duo ever though is probably Tyson and DMX.

Comment

You come up with some crazy threads you must be bored to fu*king death, but to answer the question the two heavyweights of their respective fields 2pac/Tyson and nothing else is even close pac was killed after a Tyson fight. end thread/

Comment

Most people on here probably have never even listened to Sam Cooke.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          You under estimate our generation.

I'm at my 2nd Year in college and my Urban Studies lecture was showing this movie call 'Witness' with Harrison Ford(I think) in Amish county..

and one scene where the male lead was dancing with the female lead had that song Sam Cooke which goes 'don't know much about history' playing

and the entire lecture of 400 students were soon singing

'DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT HISTORY DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT TRIGOMETRY, but I do know 1+1 =2..... and I love you'

Comment

all i know is 50 cent is wack as fuk

Comment

You mean Jimi Jamison singing "Eye of the Tiger" off key for Pac didn't make the list??

Comment

Originally posted by Deathknight88 View Post
                You under estimate our generation.

I'm at my 2nd Year in college and my Urban Studies lecture was showing this movie call 'Witness' with Harrison Ford(I think) in Amish county..

and one scene where the male lead was dancing with the female lead had that song Sam Cooke which goes 'don't know much about history' playing

and the entire lecture of 400 students were soon singing

'DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT HISTORY DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT TRIGOMETRY, but I do know 1+1 =2..... and I love you'
                I said most. Hey I'm only 31, but I get down with older music. Sam Cooke, Gil Scott Heron are some of my favorites of all time. But a lot of kids or young adults wouldn't know who either are. I mean s**t, I've seen kids today that don't know who Reggie Jackson or Bo Jackson are, some of the most famous athletes in the past 30 years.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  Got him on vinyl, CD, and MP3. (and he was WAY before my time)

Comment

Enough of the CaponeE threads buy you guys.

Comment

Working...
                    X